Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitehawk WEM-BER-LEY bandwagon.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Curious FACT ...

Of the teams that have already qualified for the FA Vase semifinals, Whitehawk are FIRST in alphabetical order.

Yes, I noticed all the "W"'s won away.

May well go to Wroxham.

Last edited:

Mr Apples

Jack Scrumpy
Aug 9, 2007
In The Orchard
BOO! Just found out that former Albion LEGEND Damian Hilton was playing for Needham Market, who Wroxham beat on Saturday.

And that Wroxham apparently wear blue and white stripes.

Last edited:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
A few Truro City fans made the mistake of dishing out some homophobic chanting at EBP at the 1/4 final in 07', and for a little while it looked like it might have got a bit handbags :ohmy:

Probably best left off the singing sheet in Whitehawk :facepalm:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Does anyone have any photos of their ground? Google isn't proving very fruitfull.

I noticed there was over 800 fans there too, I know it's a cup game but Crawley don't attract much bigger crowds than that!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I too will be jumping on the wemberlee bandwagon, i cant turn down a day out at wemberlee, especially as i havnt been to wemberlee before...

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Early betting ...

To win outright:-

Whitley Bay 13/8
Whitehawk 15/8
Barwell 4
Wroxham 6
Norton & Stockton 11

On Sky Bet

They were 250-1 with some bookies at the start... apparently a few people have a LOT of money on Whitehawk winning it, thus the signing of Carpenter...

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
The 5th round game down in Bristol, Whitehawk took 7 fans. 30,000 may be stretching things a bit!

When I was with Hastings Reserves we once played a cup game at Whitehawk, so I'm almost a regular. Count me in!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
A few Truro City fans made the mistake of dishing out some homophobic chanting at EBP at the 1/4 final in 07', and for a little while it looked like it might have got a bit handbags :ohmy:

Probably best left off the singing sheet in Whitehawk :facepalm:
I saw that game...saw more Stone Island that day than at any Brighton game,The mouthy Truro lot were treading on very thin ice

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Juniors team has beaten them at U18s twice this season in County Cup now canned and the League Cup and they play in red.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
type "wroxham fc" into google and the official club website has this warning from google

Warning - visiting this web site may harm your computer!

:)

BOO! Just found out that former Albion LEGEND Damian Hilton was playing for Needham Market, who Wroxham beat on Saturday.

And that Wroxham apparently wear blue and white stripes.
Damian Hilton used to be player-manager at Wroxham.

What a GREAT chant ...

"Damian Hilton's Blue and White Army"

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
here you go

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 183
  • pic2.jpg