Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitehawk WEM-BER-LEY bandwagon.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Anyone esle fully intending to jump on the Whitehawk bandwagon, IF they get through their two-leg semi final, and secure a big day out at Wembley?

Neither of my young kids have been to Wembley, and if the Albion can't get there, this seems a perfect opportunity. There would only be 30,000 or so there, so pretty stress free.

So, in preparation of this SHAMELESS opportunism, can anyone help with the following;

1. What colours do the mighty Hawks wear?

2. What ex-Albion players do they have?

3. What is the date of the final?

4. Anticipated ticket prices?

5. What SONGS do I need to learn? Or can I just stick to GOSBTS?
No nasty suggestions about slums, and that, please - The Hawks are my new team, remember*

*unless they lose the semi, in which case they are just another story I ignore every week in the Argus.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
glory hunter. :lolol:

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Well Whitehawk might get to the final but they won't beat the mighty Norton & Stockton Ancients F.C.! Managed by the great Manager Conrad Hillerby

Norton_%26_Stockton_Ancients_FC.gif

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That part is less relevant. I'm in it for the day out.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Anyone??

I know sneaky George Parris is the GAFFER, and that Darren Freeman plays. Richard Carpenter seems to have played as a ringer on Saturday.

Anyone else I'm likely to have heard of? I need to start making my Wem-ber-ley banners.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Get on the Hawks Website which will answer all your questions, unlike some league one websites it's free.
Or ask Scotty Mac he is their number one fan. :lolol:

- Whitehawk FC

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I was having exactly the same thoughts this morning. 3 boys and none of us have been to the new Wembley.
Date is May 9th (Sunday) which is a free date in my village cricket team's fixtures so looks perfect.
Danny Davis plays too.
Anyone know when the Semi-final draw is?
PG

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
The FA sets the ticket prices in consultation with the clubs. Last years FA Trophy final prices were set at £25 & £12.50 for concessions [under 16] for the areas behind the goal [corner flag to corner flag] with the front few rows at £20/£10. Sides were £40. Top tiers were not opened or sold last year. The trick on ticket selling is to keep rotating the blocks so the stadium looks full. Something York City did not do!

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Hawks team on Saturday - spot any names you remember

Hawks team: Lloyd Anderson; Dan Taylor, Stewart Holmes, Justin Harris, Darragh Ryan; Scott Kirkwood, Richard Carpenter, Danny Davis; Wes Tate, Darren Freeman, Josh Jones

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yaay. Come on the Hawks.

Those turnip munchers are going to take one hell of a beating. etc.

Can we not lend The Hawks, THE HAWK?

Surely everyone would like to see the great man get his chance to play at Wembley?...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
come on the Hawks.

I fancy a day out at Wemberleeeee

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's the spirit.

Wemberley, Wemberley,
We're the greatest Brightnovealbion
And we're go-na Wemberley*

*to watch Whitehawk.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Or ask Scotty Mac he is their number one fan. :lolol:

truth be known i cant STAND whitehawk - but you've got to support a county league side if they get this far

they wear RED and i think blue away from home

they haven't had any regular ex-albion players this season, freeman has played the odd couple of games, gatting hasn't really featured and carpenter and ryan were bought in due to a couple of suspensions

id be very suprised if there are any club at that level in the pyramid that can financially compete with whitehawk, so if money can buy you success i should think we can all expect a nice day out at WEMBLEY :thumbsup:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Just out of interest, who are Palace playing that day? (train full of 'hawkers pulls into East Croydon).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here