Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

White Seats At Falmer

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Should we make a rule now, that anyone who has a white seat at Falmer, gets treated like scum. :hilton: I think they are different and as such should be looked down on from by the rest of us.:D (hoping I aint got one:moo:)

With only a handful of seagulls scattered throughout the stadium seats, they will be in the minority, and it would be good to make them wear dunces hats:dunce: or something similar, so that they know they are "special".

:lol::D

P.S. I'm bored

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If you're bored, how about SCOURING the internet for our smileys and informing Bozza of their whereabouts? Most of these new ones are f***ing gash, as you've just demonstrated.

This is the biggest crisis we've ever had to deal with on NSC, so step lively.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
But wouldn't it be the opposite, shirley?

There are fewer white seats , so therefore have the rarity value. Those people who sit in them should be worshipped and revered as the special ones.

They would also have to keep them clean and white for the whole season. Us ordinary folk who only have blue ones have to make our way to our seats on hands and knees at every game.

(and I'm in West Stand Upper, so that's a lot of crawling)

PS. I am also bored.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
But wouldn't it be the opposite, shirley?

There are fewer white seats , so therefore have the rarity value. Those people who sit in them should be worshipped and revered as the special ones.

They would also have to keep them clean and white for the whole season. Us ordinary folk who only have blue ones have to make our way to our seats on hands and knees at every game.

(and I'm in West Stand Upper, so that's a lot of crawling)

PS. I am also bored.
No. There are more blue seats, so its easier to be a bully in a crowd! If the white seaters (scum) got larey, there'd be enough true blues around to slap them down

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The white seats will look all manky long before the blue ones, were they offered to punters at a discount?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The should be forced to wear a white top and white trousers so the seagulls will still be in sight

You can do better than that. If you discover you are a white seat freak, from second game and every thereafter this is compulsory dress.

6f62127d8ecd76eeaaaaa84f28f2.jpg

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I'm pretty sure my seat is white so I expect the club will tell me I have preference over the blue seat holders for away tickets :)

Boris Yeltsin

MR PRESIDENT to you, mate
Feb 13, 2008
Moscow
It's lucky they removed the seats that made up the seagull droppings in the Upper West, then! Imagine sitting in one of them!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
The should be forced to wear a white top and white trousers so the seagulls will still be in sight
Also those sitting on the wings, should be made to continuously stand up and sit down for the whole match, thus giving the rest of us the illusion of the seagulls are flying.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
The white seats will look all manky long before the blue ones, were they offered to punters at a discount?

Its part of the season ticket contract that they bring a small bag of baby wipes with them twice a season and give the seat good wipe down. Check the small print.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The white's are select,the very being of what we are,eternal.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Cue a call and response tradition "can you hear the blue seats sing/can you hear the white seats sing".

"stand up, if your seat is white"

"seagulls seagulls give us a wave"

"we're the white seats Brighton boys"

These I like!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here