Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

white hart lane

Great ground from a view point of view, toilets could have been in more plentiful supply.

All in all very good day, other than the moron Spurs idiots shouting 'yid army' as they wlaked towrds the Brighton fans leaving the stadium and then spat at us. Scum.:angry:

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
The Great Cornholio said:
It's not throwing the tops they are worried about. It is throwing a full bottle that has been shaken. They would rather you shower the fans with liquid than hit them with a bottle of water, I presume.
At the play-off final they not only confiscated the tops but the bottle as well, whether it was full or not. Remember some bloke pleading with a steward that it was a hot day and he had two young children to try and keep cool and that it was unfair to take them off him ( the bottles that is, not the kids). But all to no avail.
I always take a few extra tops with me, just in case. Take this little tip though.............hide them down the inside of your shoes just before you go in the ground, because if you hide them in your pockets the stewards can feel them if they body search you like yesterday.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I wasn't overly impressed with the facilities and the lack of toilets was a pain at halftime. But I thought the actual ground was nice and compact and it had a roof!
Did anybody else get a ticking off from old bill for drinking in the street. Me and my old man tried to find the Irish Centre from the High Road and got lost so just went to an offy and got a couple of cans. Everything was fine till about 10 yards from the away entrance when I was told by OB that you can't drink in the street and could I pour it down the drain. He also asked if I was an away fan, I think the BHA hat and my old mans blue and white scarf was a tell tale sign! :clap2: :clap2:

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I took in a bag yesterday with two flasks and two bottles and they never searched it. Have had the tops taken before at many grounds but they do not question the flask?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Superb stadium just unfortunate there was work being done at the back of the south stand meaning long waits to get to the toilet. Im sure shit loads of people must have missed out goal.

Great view from pretty much anywhere and the banking of the seats is such that you can see even when people stand up (just about).

Jul 31, 2003
Gullet said:
That ground is a bleeding long walk from the station though innit?:(

umm..white hart lane station is about a five minute walk to the ground...or did you opt for the seven sisters scenario?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here