Living In a Box
Should boost aerial repairs then.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It doesn't say that at all.

Just a quote from White

White said, "We have to pick the players up for two tough games next week.

That is the job at the moment, but a manager might be employed by Tuesday.

I can't see them still in charge by next Saturday.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
It doesn't say that at all.

Just a quote from White

That is the job at the moment, but a manager might be employed by Tuesday.

I can't see them still in charge by next Saturday.

Don't let facts get in the way of Vulture's wind up. I am sure he thinks he is being hilarious. I really hope there is some progress on the management hunt by Tuesday.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Aldershot Away

Possibly Crawley away.

Could be worse.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
what could be worse than playing crawley in a LEAGUE match. don't think it gets much more humiliating than a trip to the broadfield on a tueday night.

One thing comes to mind that could be worse. Not only playing crawley in a LEAGUE match, but losing it.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
There is no way, no way at all, that White and Booker will be in charge at Orient next week.

Exactly.. if yesterday did anything at all, it surely reinforced the need for Dick & the board to act NOW.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Exactly.. if yesterday did anything at all, it surely reinforced the need for Dick & the board to act NOW.

the link with Pardew seems to be in all the papers today - I wouldn't be at all surprised at an appointment until the end of the season in a caretaker role whilst he looks for something in a higher division in the summer. He hasn't much to lose really given the state we're in at the moment. It would increase his stock considerably and get him in the forefront of peoples minds if he saves us.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
the link with Pardew seems to be in all the papers today - I wouldn't be at all surprised at an appointment until the end of the season in a caretaker role whilst he looks for something in a higher division in the summer. He hasn't much to lose really given the state we're in at the moment. It would increase his stock considerably and get him in the forefront of peoples minds if he saves us.

A bit like a poundsaver version of Guus Hiddink

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here