Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

White and Booker gone too

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Well hopefully this set-up is only until the middle of next week at the latest anyway

Sooty the Thief

Oct 3, 2009
Morons. White and Booker deserve a damn sight more respect that you cretins are willing to give them.

Be sure to post when you are next relieved of your job and we shall have a celebratory threads.

f***ing twats.

You are a prat.

White and Booker are a couple of non-league standard coaches who are just as responsible, if not more so than anyone that we are in this position.

I am happy to wave goodbye to those couple of clowns.

questier

Apr 16, 2006
Cambridgeshire/Liverpool
If it wasn't for Dean White alone, we would have gone down last season. Don't forgot it was White who was in charge when we signed players like Borrowdale and especially Llyod Owusu that kept us up.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Morons. White and Booker deserve a damn sight more respect that you cretins are willing to give them.

Be sure to post when you are next relieved of your job and we shall have a celebratory threads.

f***ing twats.

No need for name calling young man. Everyone is allowed their opinion on here.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
So will all those people who endlessly stood up for these two whilst the majority of us rightly pointed out they looked utterly clueless now admit they were wrong? After all, the justification was that the club wanted them. Surely if they really were good at their jobs they wouldn't have just been sacked?

3 promotions in the 9 years at the club seems to suggest that they weren't as clueless as some suggest. Alot more than some coaches achieve in their entire careers but get held in higher regard just because they arn't White and Brooker

I think these too got alot of unneccessary and unjustified stick and whatever they did, they would still get abuse from some on here and at the ground and the only way it would end would be after they are sacked. So it made sense for them to go for that reason.

Before the first home game of this season they were getting abuse, when they were incharge and had won their first game away at Millwall, they got abuse - just shows how unsupportive and stuck in their narrow minded views they were.

White and Brooker deserved more respect than they got.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
You are a prat.

White and Booker are a couple of non-league standard coaches who are just as responsible, if not more so than anyone that we are in this position.

So i take it you happily gave them the credit when we won 3 promotions, I guess you gave them credit when we twice avoided relegation after looking doomed, i guess you gave them credit for winning at Millwall when they took temporary charge? Were they non-league coaches then too?

Or has soo much rubbish been spouted and this line been said too many times by the negativity and anti brigade so that the easily led are convinced it must be fact?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You are a prat.

Whether or not one rates them as coaches, they do not deserve the abuse on here or at matches. They were both part of successful coaching teams and unsuccessful teams. Read into that whatever you want.

I am losing track here. Am I talking to Pork Sword, Herman the Tosser and Sooty the Thief?

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Probably time for a change, but do remember three men who no doubt tried their best are now out of a job.

Be interesting to see what management\coaching set up will be put in place.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Thank christ for that. Glad Bloom has done what Knight failed to do for far far too long.

Well done Tony. Complete clear out was what was needed. Now get in a proper coaching set up.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So will all those people who endlessly stood up for these two whilst the majority of us rightly pointed out they looked utterly clueless now admit they were wrong? After all, the justification was that the club wanted them. Surely if they really were good at their jobs they wouldn't have just been sacked?

Yes, because people good at their job don't get sacked ever. Even if someone better is available. Especially in football, where coach's careers are usually linked to a manager, and even if the coaches are good, they go when the manager goes, or go because the guy wants his own team, regardless of the current set up's quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here