Whip round for Bridcutt

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Should we all have a whip round and let Liam some Spanish lessons?:lol:

D

Deleted member 18477

learn another language? why doesnt he just talk a little louder! its what we all do abroad anyway lol.

on a serious note, the spanish speakers need to learn english!!!

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
To be fair - Liam is by far the first name on the team sheet these days, so everyone else needs to get up to speed and start speaking his lingo.

By far????? hahahahahahaha.

hasta la vista liam

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Yup

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
To be fair - Liam is by far the first name on the team sheet these days, so everyone else needs to get up to speed and start speaking his lingo.

Totally agree, the guy has been a revelation in the championship. He's one of those that has taken to the higher league status in his stride.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Totally agree, the guy has been a revelation in the championship. He's one of those that has taken to the higher league status in his stride.

Stepped up with ease, The step up I was hoping LuaLua would make tbh.

bring_zamora_home

Mar 16, 2011
He has won MOM every game from me so far this year is class always gets overlooked because noone does the odd run. How many times does brids start the play with cool passing and how many tackles does he put in he could easy play prem are best player by miles

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

I wasn't surprised at all.
Was a class act last year, and it was obvious that the likes of Bennett, Crofts, Murray, Bridcutt, would cut it at at least one level above.

I'd put CMS, Buckley (when fit), and Noone equally on team sheet with Bridcutt every time.

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
Hmm, I thought he was too slow to close down the Millwall player for their goal on Tues. OK 1 mistake doesn't make a bad player, but we have to stop chucking away our leads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here