Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whing / Bowditch

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
If these players continue to be successfull for us, what are the chances of their moves being made pernament in January ??

Whilst I appreciate the both come from higher division clubs, would the lure of regualr football tempt them ??

We keep hearing about this money we have available, but are these two players a realistic goal ??

What would be there values anyone ???

:albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion: :albion:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
logo

nohope.jpg

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I have just seen a flying pig go past my office window.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I can see both of them staying with us until the end of the season, particularly if we carry on like we are at the moment, far better that they return to their clubs after pretty much a whole season on loan. They would return after playing almost a season of competitive football, rather than for their respective stiffs, and ready to compete for a place next season.

I would of course be happy to see both of them sign for us when the window opens in January.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
In all honesty Bowditch has only had around 25 minutes as a sub it's far too early to tell yet....I just remember how good Graham Barrett looked when he first joined us and we all know what happened to him!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Basil Fawlty said:
Andy Whing is a realy possibility for a permanent signing, but for Bowditch to become another permanent signing there is absolutely no chance of it happening.

That sentence makes my head hurt.

Adams is clearly keeping his options open with Whing by refusing to have him cup-tied, so we should not take anything for granted.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here