at home
Oh Bugger

Thank goodness for NSC to keep us abreast of such things

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Do you know I think someone else mentioned this. If there are any more threads on the subject I'll begin to believe it myself.

Is this all part of the Revel to Coventry move? They wanted Revel so we sent Whing back and hoped they wouldn't notice.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
haha u lej!

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Adams is a JUDUS! Did exactly the same with Benjamin.

Deano coaches the guy to play well - and Adams grabs him back. :nono:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
NMH said:
Well what did you people expect - that Adams would loan us someone he didn't rate, didn't think was any good?

I see this recall as proof that MA holds a high enough regard for both his player, and for Brighton and Hove Albion.

MA - legend. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Or that he is looking after no 1 and is more interested in getting players match fit by loaning them out. I'm sure he has lent more than 2 players to another club, it's not just BHA he loans players to (although he does seem to have a record of recalling them when they play well for us). Whatever your feelings about him he is not as good a manager as it looked he might be when he left here. He walked out on us after touting himself relentlessly whilst here. Not a legend in my book, just the man who did a very good job with the 2nd largest budget in the 4th division and a certain Mr BZ.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Re: Re: Whing Back at Coventry

Guinness Dave said:
:eek:

when did this happen?

i told u the other day dont u remember?

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Icy Gull said:
Or that he is looking after no 1 and is more interested in getting players match fit by loaning them out. I'm sure he has lent more than 2 players to another club, it's not just BHA he loans players to (although he does seem to have a record of recalling them when they play well for us). Whatever your feelings about him he is not as good a manager as it looked he might be when he left here. He walked out on us after touting himself relentlessly whilst here. Not a legend in my book, just the man who did a very good job with the 2nd largest budget in the 4th division and a certain Mr BZ.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here