Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whilst you wallow in self pity and depression

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Well its going to be interesting isnt it. Lets hope we can get something on Saturday to keep it in our own hands. I have to agree with K. Gerbil though, you cannot put a good spin on 6 straight losses. However, it has got to end soon. has'nt it?

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Stinky Kat said:
I have to agree with K. Gerbil though, you cannot put a good spin on 6 straight losses. However, it has got to end soon. has'nt it?

Didn't you lose thirteen league games on the trot the last time you were in this division?

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
Lets face it there has been a few teams in our postion now Coventry where 9 points clear at Xmas and slid in to it watford had a great star as well as Crewe but they are in the mire

WE have been in the mire most of the season so thats why i think we will just escape but only just but i have not got a clue who will join Rotherham.

but if this season was hard looking at who will come up from below its only going to be harder next season

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Are you sure about that, Easy? You seem to have already removed Nottingham Forest from the equation. That's a bit dangerous, isn't it? They certainly aren't relegated yet. Three points for them tonight at Coventry and they're right back in the thick of the battle.

We're playing to avoid two places, not one.
I take your point, but if we end up finishing below Forest, then we are DEFINATELY down. There's no point looking behind us at this stage - we've got to look at who WE need to catch to get out of this, not worry about Forest overhauling us as well. As I say, if that happens then its all over anyway.

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Crewe have not won for 16 games - they are my tip to continue sliding all the way past us into third bottom

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here