Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whilst Qing at Dyke Rd Tesco's two lads one in a Man U...

Jul 25, 2006
Why are is everyone so shocked by this?

when i was at school i supported spurs and am not afraid to admit it. Its a fact of life that youngsters go for the big successful teams (spurs used to be good in case you can't remember). But you don;t have to hang someone just for wearing theircolours in your home town.
hove born and bred - i've read enough shit from you on this board to know that you're onjly a recent addition to the albion 's support.

Do one.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Caution:

There's a bird works at my place claimed to be a Manure fan and I assumed she was like all the other "supporters" like never been to the Theatre of Dreams and I made the mistake of calling her an armchair fan. WRONG - she has a fecking season ticket at Old Trafford and goes to most away games too - shit - sorry luv.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Shropshire Seagull said:
Caution:

There's a bird works at my place claimed to be a Manure fan and I assumed she was like all the other "supporters" like never been to the Theatre of Dreams and I made the mistake of calling her an armchair fan. WRONG - she has a fecking season ticket at Old Trafford and goes to most away games too - shit - sorry luv.

If they are true fans like that then I have no problem with it. But when the Sky brigade claim to be true fans it irritates me. Sorry thats just the way I feel. my earlier post was a bit of a rant.:D

Last edited:

malcolm prescott

Jul 8, 2006
Preston village
to many palarse shirts ariund for my liking we need a ground and we need for dads to be able to bring the kidsat some point in every kids life they say dad take me to football today the problem with our ground is dads and kids can not just turn up and get in they haver to plan it in advance so what do they do either not bother and dad gets sky or go to a ground that lets you pay on the day Palarse!!!! I hate LDC:censored:

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
There are alot of premership fans where i work, i do find it slightly annoying but what mainly pisses me off is that they would cheer against brighton so that the can piss take on a monday!
Fair enough if they want to suppost a prem team but atlast hope that there local team do well rather then back against them

D

Deleted User X18H

afters said:
tescos in dyke road= slightly upmarket chave eatery. waht you buy hb&inbred? a sausage roll:)
I live round the corner just getting some provisions in that Sainsburys didn't deliver

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here