Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whilst Qing at Dyke Rd Tesco's two lads one in a Man U...

D

Deleted User X18H

......shirt one in Chelsea Shirt were having Premiership Banter both had southern accents I casually asked the Man U fan what part of Manchester he was from his reply............Shoreham got a problem with that..............disgraceful!!! 'what was the Brighton result then':ohmy: :ohmy:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Mainly all youngsters are Liverpool fans round here, it's not right :nono:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Fact of life - there are loads of Black lads up in Huddersfield think they are Arsenal fans.

And the amount of Chelsea shirts is shocking aswell.

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Funny how it's all Man U and Chelsea now, was always Liverpool and Everton in my school days... Just goes to show the gloryhunter culture in this country.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Lord Bracknell said:
There was a shocking number of Arsenal supporters travelling on the train from Lewes this morning. And even more getting off the train at East Croydon this evening.

Even before SKY and all the TV coverage when i was at school in the mid / late eighties i for my sins for a couple of seasons supported Everton until i was taken to the goldstone by my dad ( they won the league twice cup winners cup, Fa cup) and other kids supported Liverppol and even at Worthing high i think it was only me and one other Lad who were Albion fans in my year.

Now with all skys coverage and the champions league is it any wonder that alot of kids - people in general support the likes of Man U , Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal - PLus Brighton /Lewes etc are becoming towns full of Cockneys anyway.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Arsenal have a huge black following which in itself is a good thing when there are so many black faces on the pitch and so few on the terraces.

malcolm prescott

Jul 8, 2006
Preston village
not having a ground you can just turn up at on a saturday is and will always be the problem we need falmer and as quickly as poss this is the real long term damage kids supporting glory teams they can get a season ticket from merdock tv for £50 or one game at withdean for £25

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
clapham_gull said:
Arsenal have a huge black following which in itself is a good thing when there are so many black faces on the pitch and so few on the terraces.

Always thought that you see very few black lads following football - doesn't say alot for teh tolerance of the average football fan. Pity seeing as how many black guys play for top clubs and the England football team.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
We had a few black "fans" (don't know if they were neutral) in our end today.

Good to see, all the black people I know are very very much into their football.

I've taken an African friend of mine to Withdean a few times, he was coming today but had to pull out last minute.

Been to a few away with him (Millwall last season) and he's never experienced any racism from the crowd expect some idiot in our crowd at Brentford (the bloke was off his head though)

I see a lot of black kids in especially Arsenal shirts in South London as well as Chelsea.

Not a bad thing at all in my mind, black kids are quite obviously into football aren't they ? Shame the representation in the crowd doesn't match that on the pitch.

Snowy

Jul 14, 2003
Perranporth
Cardiff Fans

I couldn't get to Millwall yesterday as I had to take Mrs Snowy up to Leeds. At one of the Services on the M6 three coaches from South Wales all pulled up at the same time. Out of one came a load of (Welsh) Man Utd fans. From one of the Cardiff coaches came a load of abuse. "Why don't you support a Welsh f*cking team, you C*nts!" was the general gist. The Man Utd fans kept their heads down and sheepishly trudged into the Service area. I wouldn't normally stand up for Cardiff fans but I have to agree with them on this one!

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
I cant stand gloryhunters. Especially when they take the piss out of you for supporting the albion. Thats why I dislike all of these top premiershite clubs. Support your local team you C**ts. If you are going to follow a premiership club then you could atleast make the effort to go and watch them. Makes my blod boil.:angry: :angry:

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I have lost count the number of times in the pub that in response to I am a Brighton fan, someone as said....

But who is your Premership team.

They do not seem to understand that I have one team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here