Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which teams would you like to see promoted to the Championship?

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
I would be quite happy to see Peterborough go up as it's a cracking away day and we have a very good recent record there.

Southampton ??? For the arrogance of their fans, absolutely not.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove
i'd like southampton and charlton to go up with us. just because both are crackin away trips, plus we seem to be developing a spicy little rivalry with those scummers along the coast which i'm rather enjoying.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Champions - Us
Runner Up - Boscombe/Bournemouth (my Mum's half of the family are fans)
Play offs - Walsall - What? I like Mr Sizzle.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Champions - Brighton
Runners up - Peterborough*
Play off winners - Sheffield Wednesday**

*Superb away day and terraces for another year.
** Girlfriends dad is an Owl, close friend from Sheffield, would like to keep the banter going.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
i really dont want bournemouth to go up either, i had the misfortune of attending their match against brentford last night with a mate whos a bournemouth fan, if i had a penny for every time i heard 'we hate brighton and hove albion, we hate reading too...etc etc... ' id have about seven pence i reckon. i never considered that they 'hate' us, but i was subjected to my fair share of abuse from their fans :lolol: so bollox to em, i hope they stay down. :p

A mate of mine went to Uni in Southampton became mates with a Bournemouth fan who used to apparently go on about how much the Cherries hated us. Probably born out of us being local rivals and both hanging around the lower divisions in the recent history...Also running around on their pitch during that telelvised game did not endear ourselves to them either!!

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Runners up - Peterborough*

*Superb away day and terraces for another year.

This was the last season of that terrace mate , it's becoming an all seater :cry:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Brighton and Bournemouth, don't care about the others as long as South Coast Club stay in League 1 and therefore being the worst club out of Brighton, Pompey and Bournemouth

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
How times change last time we went to the Championship we wanted other clubs promoted who we could possibly take 6 points off of biut that doesnt appear to be the case.

1. Us
2. Southampton runners up 12 points behind us
3. Bournemouth play off winners

Wouldnt that shut Portsmouth fans up, all 4 of us in the same division.
I wouldn't mind that, but would rather Charlton went up than Bournemouth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here