• Wigan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I would love it, just love it, if Newcastle got relegated.

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
Newcastle. I would love it if they went down so much (as I'm a part-time Sunderland fan lol)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'm ignoring the big four obviously, but what about one of those other biggish clubs.

What does NSC think?

Have to say I'm somewhat confused at this end...you list THFC in the poll, but then say 'biggish clubs' in your post above. Can understand that description for reasonably significant clubs like NUFC, Wigan and the rest....but THFC ffs!!!
;)

Anyway obviously THFC for relegation please.

:afro::albion2:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Have to say I'm somewhat confused at this end...you list THFC in the poll, but then say 'biggish clubs' in your post above. Can understand that description for reasonably significant clubs like NUFC, Wigan and the rest....but THFC ffs!!!
;)

Anyway obviously THFC for relegation please.

:afro::albion2:

:laugh::laugh:

BRB, polishing our 8 fa cups.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
You know you'd rather be in the Championship Daz :afro: Might be nice to play in a competitive league for once?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
You know you'd rather be in the Championship Daz :afro: Might be nice to play in a competitive league for once?

Nah coz in the premiership, you'll never fold, thats all im worried about.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I bet youd rather brighton win the carling cup, than England win the world cup, as would i , with tottenham.

Nope. The carling cup is shit. The World cup isn't.

Would spurs being relagated, be as funny , as everyone finds your picture?:tosser:

Yes, yes it would. Infact, it would be immeasurably funnier than hiney's picture, which, to be honest, isn't that funny is it? Spurs getting relegated on the other hand would be f***ing hilarious.
all those whining, arrogant fans with pretensions of being a big club...'but we won the double in 1961!' ....'we've got eight f.a cups'...we've done f*** all for twenty years but are MASSIVe honest...having to play in the championship against 'small' teams. Hahahaha! THAT is funny.:yahoo:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Not just historys what makes a club big, even though if it was, We'd still be MASSIVE, also Fanbase.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Can we have an option for "Don't give a monkeys" please, ta.

We could, but why not vote according to who you would like to see us playing next season...for me it has to be Grottenham Shatspurs.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Not just historys what makes a club big, even though if it was, We'd still be MASSIVE, also Fanbase.

Massive?!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

What fan base does Tottenham have? As far as I can make out your fan base is essentially restricted to London and those people who have left London but their families have carried on supporting spurs. How much of an international fan base do Tottenham have? In Europe, maybe? In other parts of the world? I doubt it. I live in Japan and I've not seen one Japanese person wearing a Tottenham shirt. Plenty of big European teams but never Tottenham.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Nah coz in the premiership, you'll never fold, thats all im worried about.

I dont think a team has ever folded in the second tier of English football. We'll be there next year in an exciting league :bigwave:

Oct 25, 2003
spurs fans have a much higher level of dillusion than newcastle fans

don't believe EVERYTHING you read, most newcastle fans don't actually call themselves a 'big club' (whatever that means)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Surprised Villa got votes. Probably the most likeable team in the Premiership right now.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I voted for Villa because I live nearby and get annoyed by all of their plastic fans.

Anyway, for me, nothing will beat the day that Leeds got relegated. Too many of their fans honestly believed that they had some divine right to play top-level football (I do not include such fans that post on here... they seem quite nice).

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I would argue that Liverpool have the most plastic fans. Certainly round my parts anyways.

Oct 25, 2003
i used to 'support' liverpool as a kid, now i can't stand them for some reason

i think the 'special european nights' they bang on about on itv have caused an upsurge of venom through my vains

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think the things that annoys me about Villa are that I know several fans from Wolverhampton (a city with a decent football team itself), Walsall (again a decent team) - these people seem to go on about how Villa is the only team in the West Midlands as if football does not exist outside the top half of the Premiership. Such a pity in an area of the country that is blessed with a decent footballing history.

They seem to forget about

- Birmingham (Championship)
- West Brom (Premiership)
- Stoke (Premiership)
- Wolves (Chamionship)
- Coventry (Championship)
- Walsall (League 1)
- Shrewsbury (League 2)
and any number of non-league teams.

[/rant]

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Voted Spurs from the list given, but would find POMPEY's demise immeasurably funnier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here