Votes: 46 43.0%
  • Wigan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm ignoring the big four obviously, but what about one of those other biggish clubs.

What does NSC think?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Spurs - For the way they treated Jol.

clearly I wouldnt laugh for long.

I would seriously piss myself if Newcastle went down though.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I was tempted by Newcastle, but I'd hate for them to be out of the spotlight because they do a splendid job of making the Premiership a laughing stock.

Everton or Spurs for me. I'd love to see the bin-dippers relegated but Spurs have spent a fortune and consider themselves equal to Arsenal. So Spurs.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I was tempted by Newcastle, but I'd hate for them to be out of the spotlight because they do a splendid job of making the Premiership a laughing stock.

Everton or Spurs for me. I'd love to see the bin-dippers relegated but Spurs have spent a fortune and consider themselves equal to Arsenal. So Spurs.

After money coming in there has not been that much spent.

Sadly they always interview the foolish spurs fans on tele, most fans (I hope understand we are miles behind Ar5ena1

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Is that anything to do with Paxton Dazo, Hiney? :laugh:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Can we have an option for "Don't give a monkeys" please, ta.

Flavor Flav

Get those trousers off!
Jul 5, 2008
West Sussex
A fair while. They are certainly the best side to have visited Withdean. The 30 minute destruction job of us was breathtaking.

surely they're relegation contendors already though?? personally i would have put blackburn or someone instead, and plus i think wigan had the lowest attendence average last year

Not Wigan, they did well to get there, and Bruce is a paragon of classy professionalism - and especially considering the shabby way those nobbers at Birmingham handled him (haha at their demise too, after that). Not Villa either, as O'Neill is also class, a proper gent who's hard not to like

Spurs would be amusing, ManU even more so....and we'd see how many of their national fanbase stuck by them when they're shit. ManCity with all the expectations, the big bankroll and Robinho (and the Gallagher's support) would be amusing.

Everton....who cares? Moyes is honest and respectable, a stand-up type of bloke. Much rather liverpool went down than Everton. They ought to be on this poll.

Still, Newcastle united fans are obnoxious, elitist and pompous if they do well or not. They'd be so pissed off to be out of the Prem they'd rival the fuss we made against Arser and Belscrotie! That would be quite funny - and Wise might get a shoeing too.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Out of that selection deffo the yids as all of my other halfs family support them so I get constant piss taking..now if them went down and us went up....Vengance, thy taste is sweet.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
spurs - spent a ridiculous amount of money, sacked jol who did a relatively good job and seem to think they have a devine right to be in the top 4 every year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here