Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Which team has the worst fans in the Premier League?

Which PL team has the worst fans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Didn't check the poll before voting and went straight for Burnley, 25% leaders at the moment..... could have easily put Leeds down too !

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Chelsea.

Large elements of their support have been consistently racist, homophobic and disgustingly arrogant for decades.

Their recent chanting of Abramovic’s name was entirely in character.

Podium places for Leeds and Burnley, with Newcastle making a late dash through the field.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
If this a personal hygiene thread then 100% Brentford supporters smell rather peculiar, I can't quite put my finger on it but it's a mixture of Tweed and cow shit.

On the off chance this thread is about the worst human being type supporters Arsenal win by a country mile,horrible,self entitled,mouthy.

A special mention goes out to Aston Villa supporters as dress sense wise it's still 1985.

Interestingly 11% of Wolves season ticket supporters live in Wales so blagging fans from another country is very mercenary but there are some excellent curry houses in Wolverhampton so so it's not all doom and gloom.

If this was a worst haircut supporters thread then stop taking bets on Chelsea fans, apparently 2 out of 10 Chelsea fans under 25 have dyed their hair the same colour as Werner, so there's a lot of Chelsea fans with greenish hair.

The most violent fans I've seen our Brighton and Hove Albions, some of the scenes I've witnessed are too shocking to write down, I still have nightmares about that paper cup hurled at J.J Shelvey that narrowly missed injuring thousands of fans.

The nicest fans are those Teddy bears at Leeds,once you get to know them and get used to the foreign language and smell of chips they're a lovely set of fans.

The most insignificant supporters are those Crystal Palace fans so insignificant are they that in a recent survey conducted by Talksport 3 out of the 5 callees asked to name all 20 teams in the EPL completely forgot they existed and 1 caller was from South Norwood,(very exotic).

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have you forgotten Arsenal TV and their treatment of Wenger and early season Arteta bullshit

More entitled than the OP :lolol:

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
Spurs.

It's a winning combination of them thinking they know everything about football, but their entire knowledge is Spurs-centric and biased.

They also seem to think that everyone has a soft spot for Spurs, including that cheating sh|thouse Harry Kane.

A bunch of annoying, self-absorbed, narcissistic be||ends

Spurs or Arsenal for these reasons described

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
:flounce::tantrum:

There it is.

Just open with that instead of the poll which makes no sense.

This thread is the equivalent of writing on social media "I'm fuming! I hate some people!"

And then desperately waiting for the responses of "you ok babes? What's happened?"

Just tell us you're sad. It's quicker.

It makes perfect sense. Just read the other thread.

[MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION] thinks we have the worst atmosphere in the league. He did a decent job of defending that viewpoint TBF.

[MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] thinks we're terrible lovers and friends. The sort that would steal a mate's girlfriend and then shoot our load before the bra was off.

[MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] thinks we're entitled.

Graham thinks we're putting off his sharp shooters.

And everyone knows the stands are packed with people from somewhere else who really support Chelsea.

All you have to do is put your X in the right spot and back that up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Can I just say, it isn't self-loathing, simply loathing.

NSC has been very unpleasant today, too.

Right, Palace V Arsenal on the box. I'm off to watch some football ???

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Did you Scream for a policeman?

Nasty chanting you say? I hope the commentators gave enough warnings.

What are you on about?

When my 12 year old son and I get screamed at for being effing ******s as we walked round the ground after the game what do you think I should do?

Unsurprisingly there weren’t many commentators around.

Not funny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Have you forgotten Arsenal TV and their treatment of Wenger and early season Arteta bullshit

More entitled than the OP :lolol:

Currently giving the same treatment to tonight's team. One really wants to blame everything on Tavares.

Ahhhh HWT.......grew up living 3 doors from him.

Did he have an ODD taste in depressing electronic music back then?

Three doors... music... Go on then...

https://youtu.be/xPU8OAjjS4k

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here