Votes: 80 42.6%
  • None! They're all SHITHOUSE

Votes: 29 15.4%

• Total voters

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
He ruptured his cruciate mid-June so can't imagine he'll be ready till gone Christmas.

Well if he stays, (and l can't see anyone coming in for an injured player), then it could be like a new signing, ready to unleash for the second half of the season.

Then again it might not! My point stands though, what do we have to lose?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I never want to see Andone again. He’s more psycho than talented.

I wonder if he’ll make our 25? I’m sure his injury precludes him from a loan so it’s a question of if he can recover prior to the next transfer window and if we want him in the squad. I’d have him available if he is going to be fit any time soon.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I was wondering the other day, what Rod The Mod may heve been like if he'd got a break. . . . Obviously 55 years too late, but he can ( could) sing

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
What about this Morelos chappie currently (apparently) having a sulk at Rangers. Is he any good? (Can't see a thread about him. Sorry if I've missed it!)

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
What about this Morelos chappie currently (apparently) having a sulk at Rangers. Is he any good? (Can't see a thread about him. Sorry if I've missed it!)

He is unfortunately batshit crazy, someone would probably have bought him from Rangers quite a while ago otherwise.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Apparently Barca are going to terminate Luis Suarez's contract in the next couple of days.

Would give our attack some bite... ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here