Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Stadium would you bring to Falmer?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
This is a very tasty and healthy stadium:drink:

Attachments

• imagesCAEAOUXY.jpg
    imagesCAEAOUXY.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 159

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The problem with the Amex is capacity. If we were to become successful, we can't extend it beyond the 32k. Now, it might be a pipe dream to have crowds bigger than that but reach for the stars and who knows!

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
god these threads are getting ridiculously speculative! all are reduced to the level of excited schoolchildren going to disneyworld when it comes to falmer... any excuse to mull on it all will do! not that i'm complaining, merely saying in a sneeringly superior kind of way :)

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
That Aussie stadium reminds me of the view just up the road from me, Menwith Hill .... maybe it is a secret footie stadium and not a top secret listening station!
mentwith-431x300.jpg

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Very odd question. I'd understand asking it if we'd been lumbered with a cheapo generic flat-pack jobbie like Colchesters or Southamtons, but the Amex has been uniquely designed in tune with the surroundings, and is ball-achingly beautiful as a result.

Therefore, there is no other stadium on the planet I wouild rather have gracing that site.

Flatpack - Colchesters yes - but why do people refers to Southamptons as this - IMO great stadium just shame about people who frequent it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here