Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which signing so far excites you the most ?

Who floats your boat ?

• Dicker

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Tunnicliffe

Votes: 46 42.6%
  • Smith

Votes: 16 14.8%
  • Wright

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • Crofts

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • None of them

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
For me it's Tunnicliffe, love the thought of having a Rory Delap throw in the side as well

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've only seen dicker, but he didn't stand out to me. I don't mean that as a criticism, I mean that in a "he goes about his job without drawing attention to himself" way, and while I like that and want him in the team, it's not the sort of player that "excites" me.

I don't really know the other guys, so none of them excite me either.

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
I've only seen dicker, but he didn't stand out to me. I don't mean that as a criticism, I mean that in a "he goes about his job without drawing attention to himself" way, and while I like that and want him in the team, it's not the sort of player that "excites" me.

I don't really know the other guys, so none of them excite me either.

yeah i undrestand but he will do the dirty work then pass the ball to the likes of wright croft coxy fozzy to do the flair work and chip in with a goal every now and then. i think he will be vital this season :clap2:

fenech1elphick1

Apr 3, 2008
shoreham
None of them and I can only guess by the CALIBRE of the signings we are PLANNING for life in league 2 :angry::angry::angry:

stop your moaning he is building something that micky did not even think about logically im happy at the progress that russel is making with transfers

Eddie Bee

Feb 3, 2009
Shoreham by Sea
I think I would like to vote for all of them!!!
Dicker: to carry on from last year; Tunnicliffe: with his great potential; Crofts: with his Withdean eye for goal; Wright for his potentially exciting (or exasperating wing work); Smith: a goalkeeper that may even be BETTER than Kuipers:bowdown:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
From the sounds of things Tunnicliffe looks like being the player with most potential but a CB is hardly what I'd deam to be exciting.
Now a taffy that can score thirty yarders, well thats got me hard already.

Dosser

Feb 22, 2009
Went for Dicker. believe we can build a very strong midfield round this guy. IMHO he has been a class act, and I think much of his work actually went unnoticed because he was so efficient. Definitely someone who can step up a league without too much difficulty.

Am used to seeing Buzz play, so am probably the only one on here that is taking his ability/quality for granted. If he continues to develop (he is only 26) he will be 1 hell of a payer for us.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I'm most excited about the direction we seem to be taking in regards to signing young players with upside rather than just 30+ y/o journeymen.

Not all of them might work out but at that age even if you get 50% of them right adding to that younger core can only mean a good side in the following years.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Crofts an attacking midfielder compared to defenders and a holding midfielder

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think Tunnicliffe will transform our defence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here