Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Premiership team do you consider

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
to be the dullest and least worthy of watching?

I have no idea why, as they have been involved in some quite good games, 2-2 draw with United being the standout last season, but I struggle to get even vaguely excited at the prospect of watching Middlesborough. Even if it's just highlights

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Bolton. Hooftastic.

Oct 25, 2003
middlesbrough are dull as f***, apart from every now and again when they look like the best team on EARTH

bolton are dull now that they've decided not to sign loads of old flair players

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I would add Spurs and West Ham to those three, despite occasional bursts of brilliance it can be excruciatingly painful to watch highlights of their games.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
To be fair Wigan have actually got a lot better of late what with Wilson Palacios and Antonio Valencia among their number although I can't pretend I care about how they do generally.

Middlesbrough are probably the very dullest. Yes teams like Derby (and most likely next year Stoke and Hull) just get pummelled week in week out which isn't very interesting but you do have to have a bit of sympathy for the underdogs and you know every now and again they'll do something that will send their fans into absolute delerium. Lest we forget that Derby actually managed to score against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Man United last season. And you just know their fans would have LOVED every goal even if they did know they wouldn't be playing these teams agian next season.

Middlesborough actually beat some of the top teams on occasion, and yet I still don't care. Have to say I've never met anyone from Middlesborough or even anyone who's ever been there. My knowledge of the place is very limited and I just cannot get excited about them.

Other than that I'd have to say Reading have served up some absolute dross over the past season, but they're not a Premiership club anymore so they don't count.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Bolton & Middlesbrough. Shite. Watching Derby was also a complete waste of time but at least you could guarantee goals and some comedy defending. This season coming up, Stoke will be incredibly dull. Goals will be at a premium, and there will be no FLAIR on show whatsoever.

And West Ham are only worth watching when they play Man Utd, Chelsea or Spurs when their crowd get a bit TASTY.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I would add Spurs and West Ham to those three, despite occasional bursts of brilliance it can be excruciatingly painful to watch highlights of their games.

hmm.. not sure about Spurs - after all, goals make games and they came second only to MU in terms of goals scored.

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Did anyone else notice when BBC did their Goal of the Season last night that pretty much every other goal was a Boro goal. Very bizzarre as I would also say they are very dull to watch but they have scored some crackers this year.

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Bolton are the worst, although the Peter Kay soundalike on Sky Fanzone can be entertaining.
I actually find Chelsea really unexciting to watch, efficient percentage play but very little to stir you out of a Sunday afternoon torpor.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Sunderland .... have no class/good players , hardly entertaining and when they go a goal behind all you see is Roy Keane's mug every few minutes.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden

We were bloody awful last year. Only one decent game all season we we absolutely demolished Reading at the Madjetski.

Other than that, as mentioned, just the occasional bursts of good football. One of Curbishley's traits i'm afraid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here