Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Premier League Plastic Fans Are Giving It The Large in Your Office Today...

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
well the REAL football season starter on Saturday. Anything below the Premier League doesnt count, nor does getting knocked out the Carling Cup

For me this morning, its the SPURS fans giving it large about how shit Arsenal are and they wont make the top 6. Also they think Man City will win the league so 0-0 at home was a good result

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
None, manically depressed West Ham fans, and frustrated Gooners and plastic scousers make for a very sedate office, this morning. The resident Spurs has yet to turn up thank goodness.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
My office is mainly ManUre fans but they haven't started piping up about anything yet, it's only a matter of time before I have to go out of my way to avoid listening to them drone on

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Spurs fans here as well.

Convinced they are already in the Champions League group, but then they thought they were in the Cup Final before the Pompey game last season...

We could be in the same office.

Repeat blah champions league group for def blah blah blah, if it wasnt for Joe Hart we'd be topo blah blah blah, still we'll beat Asrenal this year blah blah.........

D

Deleted User X18H

A guy I deal with occasionally is a massive Liverpool fan (he was born in Cuckfield and lives in Wivelsfield) told me how shit Reina was via Email and how he wishes he wasn't in his Fantasy League team. Instead of Anfield this bloke who used to drink out of a 'worlds best Reds fan' mug watched the game in the Top House!

tottenhamseagull

Jul 7, 2008
Spurs fans here as well.

Convinced they are already in the Champions League group, but then they thought they were in the Cup Final before the Pompey game last season...

Thats why some Spurs fans are absolute cocks, counting their chickens waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay way way before we should. Young boys beat fenerbache in the last round so aint gonna be easy game at all! Here its the Chelsea fans giving it the biggun, coz they beat the yo-yo team at home.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
All the Spurs fans here (and it is all Spuirs fans here) are strangely subdued. Though I have overheard: "That was the best performance without scoring a goal I have ever seen, from anyone".

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Spent Saturday evening with a couple of real Man City fans (Actually from Manchester and have season tickets despite living in the South). I was prepared to rip the piss but they were very up-beat. A point away at Spurs with a team (wait for it) who still need to gel.

I don't follow the Prem all that much, but I think Spurs have spent next to nothing since last season. Man City have spent millions and millions. Not sure I'd have been happy with a 0-0 and with my keeper as man of the match.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Theres a Spurs fan here.

I have gone out of my way to tell him that their e-x-t-r-a s-l-o-w rendition of "When the Spurs go marching in" is utterly SHIT and makes all their fans singing it sound like special needs.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I thought Jermaine Defoe looked sharp for Tottingham, which given his piss poor performance in the WC for his country, I found particularly f***ing annoying.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
None thankfully, the Charlton fan and I have had a debate about Rochdale's penalty though.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
I must be very lucky - I know a lot of people who are fans of Premier League teams, both at work and in the local pub, and none of them gives it large,and they all always ask about the Albion.

No-one has ever given me any stick about supporting a lower league team and on the odd occasion when we have played Prem opposition - Spurs, WHU, Man C., there has been a lot of good banter and no derogatory remarks.

Many of them ask regularly about Falmer and are genuinely pleased that we are nearly there.

Football fans don't have to be agressively tribal. I couldn't care less if others are what you might call 'plastic' or not. In my opinion people are free to support who they want and for whatever reason.

I support the team from my home county and am proud to do so, but I certainly don't resent others who don't follow that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here