Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which posters do you trust with their sources on here

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Bozza is the only one. Quite frankly no-one who plucks a name out of thin air is ever right, and virtually no new signing of ours have been first rumoured on here until the deal is signed. Think of all the rumours over the last month that didn't come true, and how many said 'A source of mine says we're going to sign Bruno Saltor'. None.

I looked through this a while back when I was bored and found it was the Argus that scooped at least half our signings in the last year at Withdean, I think just one was first mentioned on NSC.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] for me. He has some great sauce.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Must've missed this one - which player has he got right? Has he ever named a player on here that hasn't been mentioned by 10 other posters already? Why does he name some players ie Trotter and yet not others - the 'alleged' CMS one?! No sense.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
of course, however have you noticed how some just constantly pick names out of fresh air, using the theory that 'even a broken clock is right twice a day' so if they do get one right its a classic case of "look at me". I'll tell you something for nothing, If I had from a good source that we were signing Carlos Kickaball for £10 mill today, I wouldn't post it on here, what's the point? you'll hear about it when it happens, Sky Sports will report it as it happens and the Argus will cover it by Christmas (with a bit of luck)

Spot on. I don't mind reading stuff on here from regular posters even if it doesn't happen so long as it's the odd thing. I will relay info I hear - not wanting to act llike im ITK cos im not. But it's those who constantly guess to try and get a 'scoop' or state the obvious then try to claim to be ITK that annoy me. And sorry but Sitch's Vicente has signed thread the other day seemed like exactly these two things. Annyoying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here