Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which posters do you trust with their sources on here

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Yep [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is defo in the know. I sometimes hear the odd whisper from a friend who is 'inside', never post on here for the obvious reason, bozza is usually in front or not far behind.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
[MENTION=5050]CliveWalkerWingWizard[/MENTION] not public but spot on

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't tend to remember who claims what, unless there is something noteworthy, or I go back and investigate (as I did with sitch), so don't tend to keep track of who is reliable and who isn't, but usually whatever Bozza says has a lot of authority to it (though sometimes I suspect his cryptic-ness is more playful than hint dropping so tend to take his hints with a pinch of salt)

Last edited:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
I wish people would stop saying, tell us your source or it's bollocks, I'm guessing people don't understand how sources work.

I have a source not at Brighton but in the FA hence my tip I could never say his name as I would loose him his job, but he won a number on here some money.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Ernest, of course.

I wish people would stop saying, tell us your source or it's bollocks, I'm guessing people don't understand how sources work.

of course, however have you noticed how some just constantly pick names out of fresh air, using the theory that 'even a broken clock is right twice a day' so if they do get one right its a classic case of "look at me". I'll tell you something for nothing, If I had from a good source that we were signing Carlos Kickaball for £10 mill today, I wouldn't post it on here, what's the point? you'll hear about it when it happens, Sky Sports will report it as it happens and the Argus will cover it by Christmas (with a bit of luck)

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I love the way that Bozza drops subtle hints sometimes but loads on here never seem to catch on.:lol:

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
Also why people rely on sky sports I don't know, sky sports understands is one thing I try and dodge in stories.

People give there info to let folks know our u will all be moaning nothing is going on at the club, ya can either be told now or in how ever many number of days.

Maybe if someone claims to be s source they should tell bozza his source in confidence, stop all the idiots

myself I like sitch and bozza

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Vulture the troll

He is the only true pundit on here

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
of course, however have you noticed how some just constantly pick names out of fresh air, using the theory that 'even a broken clock is right twice a day' so if they do get one right its a classic case of "look at me". I'll tell you something for nothing, If I had from a good source that we were signing Carlos Kickaball for £10 mill today, I wouldn't post it on here, what's the point? you'll hear about it when it happens, Sky Sports will report it as it happens and the Argus will cover it by Christmas (with a bit of luck)

spot on doc. I am sure we all hear stuff from our brothers sisters cousin but choose not to share it. I along with many others hear stuff before it is in the media but do not bother to post it on here because the educated amongst us insist on a sauce!

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I love the way that Bozza drops subtle hints sometimes but loads on here never seem to catch on.:lol:

oh you are sooooooooooooooooo clever

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here