• Richie Morris

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • Goring Gull

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Another

Votes: 23 16.3%

• Total voters

brightonfan_86 said:
Don't you dare call me a attention seeker, what is your point?

Perhaps it's that you feel the need to reply to every single thread on here, regardless of whether you actually have anything to say or not. Quite often your reply is just a smilie or you end up contradicting yourself by trying to agree with two opposing sides of an argument because you don't actually understand what people are saying.

Maybe it's also because you spend so much time on here complaining about not having a job when maybe your time could be more constructively used browsing employment websites, tarting up your cv, scouring the job sections of papers or actually hauling your arse round the major retailers in the local area getting application forms and filling them in.

But you're not the only one by a long way.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Lush said:
Er an average of 26 posts a day? Since Feb 2005?

That will change very soon once Kev gets his career going properly I'm sure.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Lush said:
Anyone with more than 20 posts a day should be banned for a month to cure them of their addiction and because the constant attention seeking is doing my head in.

Currently ADHD-inho is on about 20 posts a day and B-Ritalin-fan86 is on about 26 posts a day.

:nono:

How can anyone think about bannig our Kev.:ohmy:

After all he was responsible for one off the greatest threads to ever grace this message board. Falmer village visit.:clap2: :clap2:

KTA=:bowdown: :bowdown:

Last edited:

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
B.M.F said:
That is rich coming from you. How many aliases have you got now:tosser:

well I used to go by another name but I didn't change it just cos I got banned for viciously abusing another poster. Neither have I attacked a fellow Brighton fan from behind. Never attacked anyone, least of all from behind for that matter.

so what's your problem f*** face?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Richard Whiteley said:
well I used to go by another name but I didn't change it just cos I got banned for viciously abusing another poster. Neither have I attacked a fellow Brighton fan from behind. Never attacked anyone, least of all from behind for that matter.

so what's your problem f*** face?

Oh hark at mr tough guy keyboard warrior. My problem with you is that you are so far up your own arse that you do not listen to other peoples opinions and when you have now awnser you caom back with pathetic little remarks that I would only expect from a 12 year old. That answer your question does it?
And to your other point, Did I say you changed it because you got banned? I think you will find the answer to that being no. Also, When has Oceanic attacked a Brighton fan from behind?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here