Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which player...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Still at least he wasn't riding a bicycle.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Mr Kayal, oh dear, not good.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
But stopping to take a picture of a player's car and putting it on here? And naming him. Each to their own I suppose.

Nothing wrong with highlighting arrogant and selfish behaviour.

If Kayal hadn't behaved like a dick then his car and name would never have appeared on here. He's brought it on himself 100%. But then, it strikes me that he probably wouldn't give a shit anyway. Funny that.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I'd never park in a disabled bay but a parent/child bay? All day long. Little basstads can walk.

But stopping to take a picture of a player's car and putting it on here? And naming him. Each to their own I suppose.

I suppose you haven't seen the YPLAC Twitter account?
It's been mentioned in 2 posts in the thread, people regularly post photos of dodgy parking but usually include the number plate, which hasn't been used here.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
It's really not something that bothers me.

You said you can't see an issue, if it doesn't bother you that's different, fair enough, but there is definitely an issue.

Flash b***** in an expensive car thinks they park exactly where they like, and sod the people that the space is actually for. This is the issue IMO.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
You said you can't see an issue, if it doesn't bother you that's different, fair enough, but there is definitely an issue.

Flash b***** in an expensive car thinks they park exactly where they like, and sod the people that the space is actually for. This is the issue IMO.

Not a problem IMO - no parent with an ounce of sense is going to be taking a small child shopping at the moment.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Probably one of the young ones. Alzate? I cant imagine Connolly having a drivers license seeing how his playstyle is to stare in the ground and run until someone kicks him down. Alzate. MAYBE Bissouma.

edit: damn

Alzate I can confirm drives a huge white Mercedes 4X4 bling mobile

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Not a problem IMO - no parent with an ounce of sense is going to be taking a small child shopping at the moment.

Yeah. Just as well there are no single parents with children too young to be left at home or in the car by themselves.

:facepalm:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

How about a single parent, tell me how do they buy food? Or a parent who has a partner working very long hours?
It's ok saying " not a problem IMO " but I think it's nice to think of people that really may need the space, personally it's not somewhere I would park.

I don't know this but are these spaces also used for disabled drivers?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
How about a single parent, tell me how do they buy food? Or a parent who has a partner working very long hours?
It's ok saying " not a problem IMO " but I think it's nice to think of people that really may need the space, personally it's not somewhere I would park.

I don't know this but are these spaces also used for disabled drivers?

No, they have separately marked spaces ( although I think a blue badge means you can park most places anyway, even on yellow lines ?).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here