Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which player do you hate the most in premiership?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Jermaine Defoe (even more now hes gone to Portsmouth)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Gerrard - an amazing talent who can't be arsed to put the same effort in for country that he does for his club.

Tosser

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Gerrard - an amazing talent who can't be arsed to put the same effort in for country that he does for his club.

Tosser

Man of the match tonight and England supporters play of the year

you work it out ???

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Man of the match tonight and England supporters play of the year

you work it out ???

Who votes for man of the match? According to the player rater on the BBC website, he gets 6.91. Hardly anything to write home about, and a long way behind Cole and Rooney. He put f*** all into any of the qualifiers, and is i believe one of the main reasons we didn't qualify. If we'd seen a Liverpool Gerrard, we'd be through, i'm certain.

As for fans player of the year, put it this way. Brighton fans managed to vote Danny Marney player of the month once......

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Anyone that plays for West Ham (excluding BZ of course).

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Who votes for man of the match?

i believe its generally intelligent football types who are at the match live and can really see the workrate a player gets thorough, a far cry your'll agree from watching the game on a portable tv in ones bedroom while knocking one out over the bra and nicks section of the Littlewoods catalogue ..

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
i believe its generally intelligent football types who are at the match live and can really see the workrate a player gets thorough, a far cry your'll agree from watching the game on a portable tv in ones bedroom while knocking one out over the bra and nicks section of the Littlewoods catalogue ..

Seen England four times 'live' in the last 10 months, yet to see Gerrard have a good game:thumbsup:

edit: that's not to say i've not checked out the Littlewoods catalogue when i've got home:)

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Seen England four times 'live' in the last 10 months, yet to see Gerrard have a good game:thumbsup:

edit: that's not to say i've not checked out the Littlewoods catalogue when i've got home:)

and? That doesn't mean he hasn't put the effort in and I'm sure your aware one player won't make a team

Anyway, Ronaldo because hes a arrogant ****, Stephen Hunt because hes looks like a pikey and thinks he can play top 4, Dave Kitson - nob, Michael Ballack.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
and? That doesn't mean he hasn't put the effort in and I'm sure your aware one player won't make a team

Anyway, Ronaldo because hes a arrogant ****, Stephen Hunt because hes looks like a pikey and thinks he can play top 4, Dave Kitson - nob, Michael Ballack.

But Gerrard's game is all about effort isn't it? For Liverpool, he's caning it about all over the park, flying into tackles, creating chances for the forwards and getting shots in left right and centre. For England, with the exception of the last 20 minutes tonight, he stands in the centre circle doing precisely bugger all. Rooney tonight was doing the 'caning it about' thing. Gerrard began to do it, and we looked a better side. But I haven't seen him do that consistently since Munich. Seven years ago.

Can't really believe i'm getting stick for hating a spectacularly out of form player though, when people have voted Ronaldo (best player in England and possibly the world right now.) Jesus

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Did you know that Anton was son of Hercules.

And Hercules was the horse that lived in Oil Drum Lane.

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008

Why dont you like Ballack?????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here