Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which period in history would you like to visit/live

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Quite so. The distant future for me, too, to find out if we've ballsed things up completely or sorted them out and spread beyond our own planet.

(Would also be handy for betting purposes...) :whistle:

Actually on the betting front, I'd go back to just before that last Euro millions draw a couple of months back and share that $160 million with the two scots.........

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I'd like to go back to the early 90's & murder Archer, Bellotti & Stanley.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Early 60's with plenty of time and disposable income to go and see the Beatles at the Cavern, Stones and Who at the Marquee and all the other bands that have become legends. Whilst I was at it I would also be whizzing around Britain with the digital camera I would have brought with me in my time machine to record the end of steam on the rail network and travel on all the lines that would soon be "Beechinged".

Yeh I could go alomg with re-living that time, knowing what I know now! Would also like to have been around in the early 1900's, before the great war

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Andrew

May 15, 2008
Sussex
Would love to go back to the cavemen times. No buildings, technology, work or school. Just running round naked with your friends killing elephants and rhinos.

That's the life. Maybe one day we could go back in time?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No volunteer Vikings on here? You surprise me. All that raping and pillaging.

nawtygully

Aug 6, 2010
i would love the spitfire thingy i not sure bit during b.o.b i think it might have been hurricane at tangmere.. but know what you mean i,d love to go in a spitfire!!!!!

nawtygully

Aug 6, 2010
easy go back a few more years and castrate archer and bellotti,s fathers (if they knew who they were)!!! plenty of takers i bet!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here