Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which part of Brighton & Hove is most densely populated with Albion fans?

Mr Everyone

Jan 12, 2008
Long Eaton
I am back in Brighton for a few days and wonder which part is most populatated with Seagulls?

Casual observations give me Hangleton. Hove beats Brighton definitely, and I'm from Hollingdean. Whenever I've watched a Brighton game on Sky and been home, the greyhound stadium always tops the list for the place to watch the game.

Anyway over to the North Standers..

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I am back in Brighton for a few days and wonder which part is most populatated with Seagulls?

Casual observations give me Hangleton. Hove beats Brighton definitely, and I'm from Hollingdean. Whenever I've watched a Brighton game on Sky and been home, the greyhound stadium always tops the list for the place to watch the game.

Anyway over to the North Standers..
would've thought withdean is the best place to watch the game.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Coldean..Hikers Rest is an Albion FORTRESS Even have BHA above the upstairs window

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Coldean..Hikers Rest is an Albion FORTRESS Even have BHA above the upstairs window

Too right.

And there are large amount of cars with Albion stickers on them. One car near me even has the logo etched into the windows.

Coldean is just Albionville

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I concur with Worthing (even though it's not in Brighton and Hove, yet)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
quite a lot in the worthing,rustington,east preston and littlehampton area.

I know a few in the same area. Do also see a worrying amount of Pompey the further west you go though...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here