Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Palin would you prefer to make your running mate?

Which one would you let decorate your face with love custard?

• Total voters

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I know who I'd have as my president of VICE. (eh? eh? know what I mean? Vice? Eh?)

Sarah Palin:
sarah-palin-1.jpg

Bristol Palin:
Bristol_Palin_pregnant_boyfriend.jpg

Michael Palin:
flower.jpg

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Michael please.

I am guessing that McCain only chose her because he couldn't find a senator called Oven Chips as a running mate.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Does the mother count as MILF though Buzzer in your esteemed opinion? Having seen her political views I think I might give her a WOODINGDEAN PIZZA.

Daughter has a recently rogered look in her eye, and clearly every hole is a certain goal.

My vote would however go to the GENIUS who wrote Tomkinson's Schooldays.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The aptly named Bristol, she sounds like a goer.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Voted Bristol thought it appears that though she is old enough at 17, she is also 5 months pregnant. So can I please change my vote to Michael

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
The title Sarah Barracuda makes me think twice... there may be not much of me left afterwards

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It would have to be the daughter. I love this bit about Palin's speech yesterday:

"Palin also shored up her own reputation as an opponent of environmental controls on oil exploration in the Arctic wilderness. As she spoke about energy, a number of people in the hall chanted: "drill, drill.""

Gas-guzzlin' gun-totin' bible-bashin' abortion-hatin' Republican Americans. Doncha love 'em.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The facist mum looks like an utter rabid bunny boiling control freak who is planning to shoot her daughter's boyfriend's bollards off with dum dum bullets at the first opportunity she gets. By comparison, Hilary Clinton looks relatively human!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
She's a munt and sounds like a complete nutter.
Fit daughter, but Michael's clearly superior

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
It would have to be the daughter. I love this bit about Palin's speech yesterday:

"Palin also shored up her own reputation as an opponent of environmental controls on oil exploration in the Arctic wilderness. As she spoke about energy, a number of people in the hall chanted: "drill, drill.""

Gas-guzzlin' gun-totin' bible-bashin' abortion-hatin' Republican Americans. Doncha love 'em.

Don't agree that constantly drilling for oil is the answer to the world's problems - but are you telling me that if Britain happened to own potentially the world's largest oil reserves that were practically untapped, and with the cost of fuel as it is at the moment, the majority of the UK wouldn't want the same?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here