Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Of These SIX Countries Do You HATE The Most?...

Which Of These SIX Countries Do You HATE The Most?...

• Argentina

Votes: 18 15.0%
  • Australia

Votes: 15 12.5%
  • France

Votes: 26 21.7%
  • Germany

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Scotland

Votes: 16 13.3%
  • USA

Votes: 35 29.2%

• Total voters

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Argentina - Never been there so wont comment

Australia - has V8 Supercars so it rocks just for that!

France - The Alps....'nuff said!

Germany - uuummm...lots of BEER?

Scotland - *COWDENBEATH* :bowdown:

USA - Lots of good things!

in that case NONE of 'em!

Zed Seagull

northstandnorth said:
i cant believe the haggis munchers are getting off so lightly
cant stand the bagpipe molesting claymore carrying skirt wearing bunch of great girls blouses with their stupid accents and a perpetual chip on their shoulder cos they aint ENGLISH.fed up with subsidising them with my taxes and all the scots in the english parliment should f*** off back to haggis land and stand for the SCOTTISH parliment and stop passing laws infringing on ENGLISH peoples lives.

and it's not f***ing tartan IT'S a f***ing CHECK PATTERN you swetty sock scum.

i am rather partial to a nice check ben sherman shirt and no calladonian prat gonna tell me it's tartan.

Youve taken jealousy to a new level.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
The French.What a waste of a beautiful country.Although my first girlfriend was French and i lost my virginity there(not to her).I feel dirty now.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I find Germany DULL!!! DULL!!! DULL!!! France is good in parts. Argentina was great. Australia is awe-inspiring. Scotland is Scotland so shouldn't even be on the list.... lýke comparing gold and copper. So it would be Germany if it wasn't for the US. Naturally it's a beautiful country but it has no history... no soul... it's like a piece of parkland annexed by six different tribes of gypsies. They all stand togetehr because they're gypsies but underneath they are more interested in one gaining control over all the others. As for it's foriegn... it really doesn't have one..... all of it's foriegn policies are subservient to its domestic policy...as Bush is finding out to his cost.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Would be interesting if the UK was on that list... I probably would have picked it

:traitor:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Been to them all,and have to say Argentina is by far the best(for me).

As for HATING? Well,historically perhaps Germany,achtung spitfire and all that, France because they have very nice wine,decent cheeses,but did give us Maurice Chavalier,Scotland for being worse than oop north,and because of Glen Ord single malt whisky which is far too good for them,America for those absurd shoot outs they used to have in "soccer"matches,and of course McDonalds and those other shoot outs in schools and such.Canada?Went there but it was shut?Vive le Quebec libre?I think thats all,Innuit?

Stunningly,Japan was not offered,but we've all seen "Bridge on the River Kwai",eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here