Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Which of these is NOT the name of a new band?

Which of these is NOT the name of an actual band?

• Man/Woman/Chainsaw

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The Wankpuffins

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • The Front Bottoms

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Crywank

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
That is why I voted wankpuffins. That is surely a bit too NSC centric (along with past insults such as CJTC)
wp.jpg

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, I've gone for Wankpuffins. It was either that or Crywank as I believe the other two are genuine band names.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
That is why I voted wankpuffins. That is surely a bit too NSC centric (along with past insults such as CJTC)
CJTC comes from the Blade:Trinty movie. I believe it’s uttered by Ryan Reynolds character. It probably pre dates that but it’s where I first remember hearing it.

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Crywank are real.
Imagine them going home for Xmas...

Uncle Trevor: "So Jeremy, your mum tells me you're in a pop group these days?"
Jeremy: "That's right Uncle Trevor..."
Uncle Trevor: "And what do you call yourselves?"
Jeremy: "Crywank."
Uncle Trevor: "Susan... any more trifle?"

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I introduced some of my friends to the CJTC insult a couple of weeks ago. I'm hoping it gains traction in regular conversations.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm going Wankpuffins. I seem to remember this term being used here as an insult, probably by @Easy 10 somewhere.
I was not the author of Wankpuffins.

I did, however, introduce the phrase "swivel-eyed gravity whore" to these pages (SEGW).

I also once described someone on the BBS Palace away end as a "catastrophic felching COCKSPANGLE", which was reported. I'm not allowed on there any more.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
I was not the author of Wankpuffins.

I did, however, introduce the phrase "swivel-eyed gravity whore" to these pages (SEGW).

I also once described someone on the BBS Palace away end as a "catastrophic felching COCKSPANGLE", which was reported. I'm not allowed on there any more.
I can't imagine why. It's quite mild for them.

autopsyturvey

Feb 24, 2018
I know of Man/Woman/Chainsaw because a nice young chap who used to serve me in a shop here in Shoreham is the guitarist, I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here