Votes: 34 57.6%

Votes: 13 22.0%
  • Scrubs

Votes: 12 20.3%

• Total voters

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Scrubs season 1 is pretty shit.
One of the rare programmes that got better as it went on.
Before the latest series, obviously.
And now everyone is leaving and it's only going to be Dr Cox and Turk left apparently..

You're telling me that the bloke who plays Ted's got work elsewhere and yet the bloke who plays Turk is still left behind flogging that dead horse!! And the bloke who plays Dr Cox (aka Sgt Red O'Neill in Platoon) as well!
???

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I got series 1 and 2 of Inbetweeners and series 1 and 2 of Scrubs.

Already watched all the Inbetweeners and loved it :clap2:

Half way through the first series of Scrubs and am also loving it :clap2:

Cheers to people who replied to this thread :thumbsup:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Not a fan of Scrubs but I did love The Inbetweeners. Definitely need to make some more of that.

I actually liked series 1 of 24 and I've seen them all. It's a nice thing to have in a box set as it takes quite some time to get through so provides a lot of entertainment. they also hold their value fairly well.

I picked up each season one at a time from various different sources (some new, some second hand) and then once I'd gotten through the lot I flogged them all online and made £150!

Whilst I catch a LOT of stuff online when you're going through something as epic as 24 it's nice to know that you have every episode ready and waiting to go in proper DVD quality

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
You're telling me that the bloke who plays Ted's got work elsewhere and yet the bloke who plays Turk is still left behind flogging that dead horse!! And the bloke who plays Dr Cox (aka Sgt Red O'Neill in Platoon) as well!
???

On Wikipedia:

"The biggest change to the show for the ninth season is a major cast revamp. Of the seven actors who have appeared in the show since the pilot, only Donald Faison (Turk) and John C. McGinley (Dr Cox) are returning in regular roles."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here