Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which of these 3 will get the warmest welcome back on Thursday

Horney

Oct 12, 2008
1) Dean Wilkins
2) Dean Hammond
3) Dan Harding

My money is on our former manager, followed by the Saints captain and bringing up the rear, Dan ( ' I've still got a house at Rottingdean and keep in touch with my old team mates ' ) Harding.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Dan Harding can suck my fat one. The other two will be welcomed back though, I'm sure.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wendy probably. Hammond I am entirely indifferent to. Harding I think is overrated and got whipped when we played down there earlier this season so I'm more inclined to laugh at him than boo.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Wilkins deserves it and hopefully will. Hammond served us well but left a while ago and Harding is Harding

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
I will boo Harding untill i lose my voice :thumbsup:
Couldn't give a f*** about Hammond
I hope Wendy gets a good reception :thumbsup:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Harding is a Leeds fan. They came in for him, he went. The timing wasn't great but I bear him no grudges. I welcome them all back, but hope we do the double over Southampton.

Feb 14, 2010
For some reason Wendy has never been popular, even as a player. He was a skillful player that "wouldnt get stuck in son" as they say. Great left foor and hit the ball wit the outside of the boot. A really good second division (sory younguns - championship) player. He also tried to bring in passing football and took us to just outside the play offs with no money and not a good side. Its taen an ex spurs legend for some at Brighton to work out that passing the ball is effective football. However something went on with old Wendy. Was there a players revolt in a similar way that Forster tried with Poyet? Who knows. Was Wendy out of order, I dont know. I have a feeling he did himself no favours when Hammond went and he seemed to side with the agent, which if so meant he had to go. You cant undermine your employer, just ask Forster.
As for the other two, well yo cant blame a player leaving albion for leeds, and as for the other one, Ive already forgotten who they are

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Wendy will always get a warm welcome just for being Albion born and bred (he cried at Wemberley because he really felt it and that was in an age when MEN were MEN and didn't blub just because they didn't get through the first round of cried x factor auditions like todays jessies)

Feb 14, 2010
I dunno but I would of thought complete indifference to Hammond and er who is the other one again should be the reaction. Otherwise they might think they are important. Wendy, i dunno, Id like a round of applause

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Wilkins without a doubt.

I am however looking forward to Southampton playing towards their fans, thus introducing Mr Harding to the South Stand...

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I will boo Harding untill i lose my voice :thumbsup:
Couldn't give a f*** about Hammond
I hope Wendy gets a good reception :thumbsup:

I think we know someone who will give Harding a very warm friendly "I have a signed picture of him wearing an Ipswich shirt in my bedroom" welcome. :lolol:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Oh and i hope Harding breaks his leg in front of H block where the goons will chant simple chants at him. Such stuff as " Dan Harding do do do do. PRICK"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here