Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which number do you hope to see tomorrow

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Silent Bob said:
Those years of living in our shadow have made you very bitter haven't they? :wave:

Are you talking about the last 3 years?

Haven't Surrey won about 20 championships to your 1? All those years eh? It'll be different once the chucker retires and your supply of ball tamperers from the sub-continent dries up.

Perry - Div 2, for now.

Oct 25, 2003
paulie said:
You're probably right - only three semi final appearances since 1993 so bound not to be seeded. While you are well-known for your storming cup runs.

Lancs - 400-1.

I wasn't bothered about the C&G but seeing all you bed-wetting girls get so excited has pushed me firmly into the Lancashire camp. Good article in the Indy today about Cork, saying how much they are gonna spank ya.

seriously now- why do you actually bother coming on here?!

oh, and if you think CORK is gonna spank us, i dread to think what BOWLING MUSHY is gonna do to them:D

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
paulie said:

Haven't Surrey won about 20 championships to your 1? All those years eh? It'll be different once the chucker retires and your supply of ball tamperers from the sub-continent dries up.

Perry - Div 2, for now.
very good... I think you'll find the only sub-continental ball tamperer in the South is a Sussex reject now plying his trade at the Oval...

edit: Perry spanked that half-volley through the covers before I got the chance...

Last edited:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
paulie said:

Perry - Div 2, for now.

Got whupped a few times by higher league oppo this year haven't you!!

:jester: :ohmy: :wave:

Tell me how is Mo Akram these days. What about the other chucking tossing tamperer from the SC...

Last edited:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
tommy boy said:
oh, and if you think CORK is gonna spank us, i dread to think what BOWLING MUSHY is gonna do to them:D [/B]

His words, not mine.

Akram is shite, you can have him back.

Oct 25, 2003
paulie said:

Akram is shite, you can have him back.

no thanks!

not a patch of rana, mushy OR yassir

to be honest tomorrow is finely balanced, both teams are pretty much the same when they don't have flintoff etc.

fancy prior to do a bit of spanking though:clap:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
tommy boy said:
no thanks!

not a patch of rana, mushy OR yassir

to be honest tomorrow is finely balanced, both teams are pretty much the same when they don't have flintoff etc.

fancy prior to do a bit of spanking though:clap:

Should be a good game - hope the weather holds.

I'm babysitting so will tune in and flick once the Palace game starts.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
paulie said:

Perry - Div 2, for now.
Whatever you say sweety.:kiss:

Villa or Everton at home. We need a big game at Withdean to lift spirits there.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Fragmented Badger said:
Even if that happened, do you really think it would be THAT exciting that people would treat it as a "big" game? I just can't imagine being too bothered by that fixture, presuming it was at Withdean. I wouldn't mind a trip to Villa Park or Goodison though.
Didn't we pretty much sell out for Leeds last year?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
1 or 3. The NSC roister doister crew are GAGGING to make an appearance at Birmingham University Student Union Bar. :drink: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here