Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which NSC members will go nude...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
How about a picture of the whole south stand naked? That could make the daily papers.
:blush:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
D'Angelo Saxon said:
How about we do the opposite. A calendar where people try and wear AS MANY clothes as possible??

Just a thought. Could be mildly amusing...

It wouldn't be. Trust me on this one. Here's what happened when a load of us posed on Brighton beach for the Guardian magazine last year. Mind you, got to meet Eamonn McCabe and we all got a signed copy of the photo. That's me at the back with the Paul&Shark raincoat, Skint sweatshirt and Albion beanie BTW :cool:

antinudistleague2.jpg

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I thought a load of refugees had just been beached.:lolol:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Tom Hark said:
It wouldn't be. Trust me on this one. Here's what happened when a load of us posed on Brighton beach for the Guardian magazine last year. Mind you, got to meet Eamonn McCabe and we all got a signed copy of the photo. That's me at the back with the Paul&Shark raincoat, Skint sweatshirt and Albion beanie BTW :cool:

antinudistleague2.jpg

What job does the small border collie do?

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
I would, but itd need a LOT of airbrushing and also someone to superimpose some boobs :blush:

Nothing wrong with petite breast young lady. You could always get someone to blow them up a bit - just don't ask me or I think the Gaffer would kill me :shootself

I'll do March but I want to have an albion kit painted on me by a sexy young female artist :drool:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Oh really................so what have you heard ??

By the way i will do April

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
BHA.FATBOY has a lot to answer for:angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here