Artois said:
Eh?

Don't worry petal, neither am I.

Maybe its Marshy who is taking a fondness to other NSC er's

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
DBS said:
At least my gut will fit on April only and not have to be spread over the summer and winter months like you my dear friend:clap2: :clap2:

True but you could always use your hooknose instead of a staple:p

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
eastlondonseagull said:
Look at you lot - NSC the soap opera, this is ace :lolol:

Did not know that you knew what soap was mate :salute:
Are you actually going to make the game this week or fall asleep and wake up when it is to late to come :lolol: :lolol:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
bha.fatboy said:
Are you actually going to make the game this week or fall asleep and wake up when it is to late to come :lolol: :lolol:

Bet he was there matey boy, just getting fed up with sitting near you and has moved seats:lolol: :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
DBS said:
Bet he was there matey boy, just getting fed up with sitting near you and has moved seats:lolol: :lolol:

Doubt it as I am queit at home games. Awy games on the other hand :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Noticed Virgs did not class me as nice :nono: :nono: :nono: I will remember that when she asks for a drink tomorrow:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Marshy said:
now now boys !

stay out of it Marshy. you are just a bit part in this panto :p

Last edited:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
bha.fatboy said:
Doubt it as I am queit at home games. Awy games on the other hand :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Noticed Virgs did not class me as nice :nono: :nono: :nono: I will remember that when she asks for a drink tomorrow:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Calm down now all friendly banter...i am sure she will buy you a drink and chat to you, remember she is a lovley girl with a real nice voice eh......sure some people on hear will agree

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Marshy said:
Can i be the back end of the horse in this panto !
Depends on who you want at the front end. If it is DannySeagullsmate then you have got competition otherwise it is all yours fella :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

DBS you going to be one of the Drag artists :p

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

BHA.FATBOY could be the hole horse:lolol: :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Marshy said:
Hes behind you....oh no hes not...

Sorry getting carried away

not the sort of thing you want to be saying on a brighton site mate. it is enough to give you the willies :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
DBS said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

BHA.FATBOY could be the hole horse:lolol: :lolol:

that is whole you twat :jester: :dunce:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
bha.fatboy said:

Oi less of that Fatboy. Might need an alarm call from you tomorrow morning tbh fella, cos I've got a big night's clubbing ahead tonight, and am just a touch worried!! I've got all the tickets, though, so the chaps I'm going with had better wake me up!!

Sing up at home, you, lazy w****r :eek:

:lolol:

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
bha.fatboy said:
that is whole you twat :jester: :dunce:

Oh well my spelling let me down oops but your still big enough to fill the WHOLE costume

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
eastlondonseagull said:
Oi less of that Fatboy. Might need an alarm call from you tomorrow morning tbh fella, cos I've got a big night's clubbing ahead tonight, and am just a touch worried!! I've got all the tickets, though, so the chaps I'm going with had better wake me up!!

Sing up at home, you, lazy w****r :eek:

:lolol:

what time you want calling tomorrow geezer. Can't sing up at home as I have that twat in front who takes great pleasure in getting people kicked out:angry: :angry: will start singing when I think FDM has had a good game :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
DBS said:
Oh well my spelling let me down oops but your still big enough to fill the WHOLE costume

makes a change from the whole stage mate. will leave that one to the perv known as chez :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here