Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Nationwide team would you like to see in Europe?

Which Nationwide team would you like to see in Europe?

• Sunderland

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Millwall

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • Tranmere Rovers

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

I know, I know. Us being Brighton fans we mustn't give a toss about any other side, but out of the three League teams left in the F.A. Cup which would you most like to see in Europe? It's guaranteed one of them will be as both United and Arsenal will be in the Champions League.

Personally I'd like to see Millwall. Being a small team they're bound to get someone huge and it would be funny to see a few hundred 'Wall' fans tearing up Milan, Barcelona or somewhere.

Bono

Jul 18, 2003
Buckinghamshire
As with the winning the cup poll - holding a few thousand shares in Millwall I'm looking for a Millwall v Arsenal cup final, the Lions getting in Europe and getting a few quid in the process, selling my shares and moving to the British Virgin Islands.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tranmere are just too small, Millwall would be trouble but I would love to see Sunderland do it.

Having said that I want Tranmere to win the FA Cup. Fickle or what?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Millwall for me too.

Sunderland Bore me to tears.
And tranmere are just too small.

Will we ever make Europe again one day ? It gives me hope that one of these 3 sides will make it, so why not us.

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
tranmere for the uefa cup!

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
The idea of Millwall in Europe singing 'No-one likes us' in the Nou Camp is just too appealing. Come on you Lions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here