Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which match will YOU be going to on NATIONAL FALMER DAY Saturday 6 March?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Dont worry about Campaign Material for Redland and I Lord B as I dont think it'll last too long in the mosh pit, plus I think we aim to be quite drunk by the time we get to the gig, well I will be anyway!

I'll print out tons of the little card flyers and hand them out, theres always flyer people loitering about gigs and I can leav eloads at various pubs/trains we go to/on.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
CrabtreeBHA said:
Dont worry about Campaign Material for Redland and I Lord B as I dont think it'll last too long in the mosh pit, plus I think we aim to be quite drunk by the time we get to the gig, well I will be anyway!

I'll print out tons of the little card flyers and hand them out, theres always flyer people loitering about gigs and I can leav eloads at various pubs/trains we go to/on.

were gonna be drinking Crabbers !!!!

fu:censored: king YES !!!!

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
If my own football game is called off I may be able to go to the Cambridge game. Whichever, I'll wear the stripes, although Cottenham United against Lode will not be quite as much of a promotion.

That aside, do all the clubs know that this is going on? Would it be worth sending an e-mail similar to the press release to each of the clubs? I'm sure a few tannoy messages may help.

Wherever you all go, enjoy, I will be pissed as a fart celebrating my birthday, proudly wearing the stripes.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

kevinsmith

Jan 25, 2004
Portslade
:wave: :wave: I will have 3 spare seats in my car for anyone interested in going to Crawley V Weymouth from the Portslade?Hove/Bton area. Anyone interested?

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
hey guys
I have a feeling in my bones that this is gonna be really big ... the scale of the first Fans United day!
I know a press release has gone out, but we mist make sure that the local newspaper and local radio station at EVERY match we are covering is aware of this ....
Albion till we all die!

Kuipers Left Hand said:
do all the clubs know that this is going on? Would it be worth sending an e-mail similar to the press release to each of the clubs? I'm sure a few tannoy messages may help.
Contact is being made with ALL the league clubs who are playing at home. They are also being asked to include a half page article in their match programmes.

I'm with On the Left Wing ... this event is going to be huge.

Last edited:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I'm gonna be at the Crawley v Weymouth match with a mate who is a Crawley fan. I'll try and pop over to see fatboy, filthy, sully and Brighton Jock if I get a chance, lend some moral support.

Good luck everyone who is making the slightly greater effort than me to get our message across.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I can definitely do one of the remaining matches - maybe Cheltenham as I have mates who live there. Will confirm asap.

Please also put me down for delivering boxes of leaflets to people's houses in Sussex next week.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Hi. I am going to West Ham vs Walsall and see that others are going. Can we organise to meet as I have no leaflets to hand out? Also does anybody know if West Ham normally sell out for home games?

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
The main quetion is will we have to wait to get permission from the home clubs to hand out leaflets

They might object i dont fancy thrown in a Boston cell with two butch sixtoed inbreeds for the night:shootself

:falmer: :falmer:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
lincs seagull said:
The main quetion is will we have to wait to get permission from the home clubs to hand out leaflets

They might object i dont fancy thrown in a Boston cell with two butch sixtoed inbreeds for the night:shootself

:falmer: :falmer:

I have emailed Rotherham to ask permission to wear our Brighton shirts and to hand out leaflets.
I have had a decent email in return asking us to wait until the Chief Executive returns off of holiday. We should get a reply by Friday (so we haven't been fobbed off) :falmerspi :falmerspi :ascarf: :ascarf:

Mr C said:
Actually, on that note, do we need to get permission from the police or anything like that?

Not so much for the leaflets (I'm sure they can't stop someone handing out leaflets) but about going into the ground in our shirts.
Ok perhaps I should rephrase that. Not actually get permission from, but let them know!

Damn I'm replying to my own posts here. I need more friends :cry:

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
How much did those banners that have been made up cost? Guessing they might be quite a bit but does anyone know how much for smaller ones or something?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
I emailed the chair of the Berwick Rangers Supporters Club and the editor of unofficial club website and their mail board equivalent to NSC.
The response has been really favourable and as they are second top in their division they are expecting a large crowd on 6 March, by Scottish Div 2 standards.
I want get a chant of Seagulls going midway through the first half ... just to faze them!!!!! ... reckon that with 5 of us we could just manage it!

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Go for 'We Want Falmer' instead. That way it shouldn't annoy either sets of supporters and would make more sense to any meeja type about.

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Swansea ground safety officer has said yes but have to wait for one of the directors of the club to make a definite decision.

The program editor has said yes too so I will send her the press release and a few notes - quoting the Albion Almanac Issue 13:

"22/2/97 Albion 3 Swansea 2:
Albion continued their 100% home record in 1997.......It was good of the Swansea fans to show support against the Albion board: 'Let Brighton Live, SCFC' and 'Archer Out' banners were prominent. Their 'Archer/Bellotti Out' chants were also much appreciated."

Anyone remember when Albion fans joined in a march through the streets of Swansea ahead of a game there to help them get Tony Petty out? A date could be useful.

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
A brave man you are i hope it goes well give us your ward number when you start the palace chant which involves steve coppell.

Iam off to Boston safer i hope any takers trying to get the hordes of yellow bellies intrested in something else rather than there sisters

:sick

beadman

Aug 27, 2003
Seven Dials
I would love to do Crawley but I am a bit tight on time & transport options. I live in Tivoli Crescent (off Dyke Rd, not far from Withdean). If I can cadge a lift for myself & 9 year old son at about 1pm (contribution towards petrol of course) from near my front door I'm up for it.

Can you pay on the gate?

If there is anyone out there likely to be able to do this give me a bell on 07775-782588.

We Want Falmer!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here