Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which is the most racist country in the World?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Lest we forget...

Attachments

• nsc.jpg
    nsc.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 682

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
What about South Ifrica, they don't like the blicks.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Spain or Poland

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I just want a sensible debate. I've travelled the world extensively and the only unpleasent experience was on a train in India until the topic of conversation got on to cricket , after which many stories of a cricketing nature were exchanged. Over all I would say that most people are jolly good eggs

PSB wanting a sensible debate. :laugh:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i has to be a draw between Israel, Zimbabwe and Iran. Though i think in each case its the government/establishment rather than the common people. as individuals go, the Spanish and Italians are pretty rascist, and fairly openly. USA are just jingoistic and ignorant.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Lots of countries have inherently racist attitudes to different people.

In this country we tend to see racism as targeting black and Asian people but there are plenty of countries where other "minorities" feel the brunt of the wrath of the people.

We're lucky that there are very strict laws in place in this country that are designed to promote equal opportunity and punish employers who are discriminating based on race, gender, age or sexuality etc. However there are plenty of countries without such systems in place, or at least where the rules aren't very well enforced.

It's all subjective anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here