Who is the Hottest

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Princess Fiona?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Some controversial omissions in this poll, notably Ariel, Tiana and Pocahontas.

Rapunzel gets the nod though.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Jasmine.

Wasn't she modelled on Cher?

Ariel for e though:thumbsup:

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
If I had to take a guess, I think your best shot is with Jasmine. She's brave enough to fly on a magic carpet, so anal action should be easy

Jasmine does seem the best shot, unless there's a catholic princess I've not heard of. Muslim can be similar though so you may get some backdoor action while courting but she may expect you to cut it put once you've settled down. Come to think of it I've meet all kinds of women who pull a bait and switch like that.
Fwiw I have it on good authority that Katy has taken it up the Gary. Saved the main event for Will though. (to clarify even though I consider getting your brown wings to be the pinnacle of sexual achievement the standard entrance is still considered the main event)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ariel
Ariel-disney-princess-15839856-1024-576.jpg

Tiana
tiana_large.jpg

Pocahontas
Pocahontas-the-indian-princess-18523242-500-299.jpg

Kida
atlantis__kida_by_freewingss-d33da9q.jpg

Meg (probably not technically a princess)
Meg-Form-Fitting.jpg

And Ariel had sisters:
The-Little-Mermaid-disney-princess-203483_500_375.jpg

Personally, I'd go with ariel in first place, then kida then jasmine

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
You guys do know half of Ariel is fish right? Even post op I doubt the smell goes away completely!

Rapunzel for me though disney need more brunette princesses! Mulan was rather ropey from memory? But Jane from disney Tarzan I seem to remember being quite fit in a weird way. She'd 'awakened' her feisty side but not explored it yet. Plus with all the 'roids Tarzan blatently does she's going to be tighter than an otter's nostril! It's always the quiet (yet not prissy princess) ones you have to watch out for.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I've gone Belle too as she's the FITTEST. I suspect Jasmine might do well though. She's exotic init

From those pics, definitely Belle. Fit.

Cinderella looks quite fit too, but Belle's willingness to show a bit of cleavage shades it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here