Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Which gender do you most identify with?

Which gender do you identify with?

• Man (Cis-gender)

Votes: 113 73.4%
  • Woman (Cis-gender)

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Trans man

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Trans woman

• Intersex

• Non-Binary

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Genderqueer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bi-gender

• Two-spirit

• Third-gender

• Pan-gender

• Gender fluid

Votes: 3 1.9%
  • Omni-gender

• Gender non-conforming

• Gender-neutral

• Agender

• Gender-expansive

• Gender-void

• Other

Votes: 20 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
So many labels to choose from, I may choose a different label tomorrow, and invent a new one the day after that. I shall continue choosing different labels until there are no letters left in the alphabet, and then invent some more letters for more labels so that I can't be pigeon-holed by the conformists out there.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Actually, if choosing your age becomes an option, I'm in! I'd like to identify as 23 today, please.
My mental age varies between 6 and 80 depending on what I am discussing, opining on or arguing about. During a match we’re losing it’s between 6 and 16. So I’d need a multitude of choices and options.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night’s Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
You can choose how to describe yourself, and I may be confused, but I am ok with that.
The only issues there are around this for me, is whether that means you get any different treatment than people who describe themselves as male and female and are biologically male and female.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night’s Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.
Well that's piss-easy at this time of year, short knights and all that. See if you feel the same in December.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
not sure what half of the choices are-not sure if they are genuine or made up, im the same with a lot of the sexuality terms though. On the face of it, many appear to mean the same thing

Also not sure where OP is going with this thread- as there is littlwe explanation, so not sure if its a piss take-or genuine

Gender identification ssues are very real though and cause real, serious problems with those who arent sure about their gender, so I hope there is a genuine reason rather than some "lets have a laugh at the expense of..." thing

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 09.47.27.png

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I identify as a man except for when I do my car insurance because its cheaper as a women.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I have a young person who identifies and dresses as a woman. For me personally it is not a problem and she serves in the shop. But what surprises me is that every day she gets at least 1 person making comments about her. She doesn't wear makeup or anything like that, she is just a woman in a mans body. I've told her she has my permission to eject anyone who makes these comments and, with cctv with sound, report to me anything that could be illegal.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
Not if it is qualified by adding the superfluous CIS.
given the poll is about what gender, CIS is not superfulous in this instance. In the context of the poll, Man could cover various options, CIS specifies that that option is for man who identify as the same gender as at birth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here