Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which FONT?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Verdana is the new Times New Roman

not sure how or why, ones serif one isn't. its a not a purist thing, serif fonts are easier to read in print, while sans serif are easier on screen.

though i like the trebuchet font, futura is my fav but doesnt work for wall of text documents. i think for that you have to stay with arial or verdana.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Tahoma for me, although I did have a Trebuchet phase.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
not sure how or why, ones serif one isn't. its a not a purist thing, serif fonts are easier to read in print, while sans serif are easier on screen.

though i like the trebuchet font, futura is my fav but doesnt work for wall of text documents. i think for that you have to stay with arial or verdana.

We used TNR12 at work for years but finally moved over to Verdana10 just over a year ago for all documents

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Use WingDings.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I have fond memories of Zapf Dingbats.

Just for the name, mainly. And the bullets.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Corporate design docs in work require me to use Tahoma or Calibri depending on what I'm working on.

Which is why I send plain texts emails and use Arial in Word documents, because I suspect that I'm the only other person to have ever read the design docs than the person who wrote them; who has since been laid off...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here