Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Daft Bint would you most like to ...

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
All of them at once. With a crate of champagne and a family-size jar of Nutella.:love: :p

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Seagullible said:
very tough as all are so nice and would be lovely to chat to about all things Albion over a cuppa. Really can't pick one so will give them all a RIGHT GOOD SEEING TO!! :)

Whoa! Calm down Seagullible!

(Please report back your findings)

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dick Knights Mum said:
yes - you would start with a cup of tea - but then you would come out in your uniform and suspenders, and jackboot your way to her affection.

Cup of tea ? the oldest trick in Mein Kampf.

I'm open minded and dont care who wears the nice shiney leather boots.

Can I change my choice? Its now YOU.:p

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
looney said:
Can I change my choice? Its now YOU

I may not have any of my own teeth or hair. I may have halitosis, body odour, athletes foot, warts and verrucas. I may not have had a non-on-line relationship since 1990. I may not have changed my smalls for the last twelve months. I may have a nervous tic that makes me pick my nose without realising.

I may have all those, but I would still not be that desperate.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Dick Knights Mum said:
I may not have any of my own teeth or hair. I may have halitosis, body odour, athletes foot, warts and verrucas. I may not have had a non-on-line relationship since 1990. I may not have changed my smalls for the last twelve months. I may have a nervous tic that makes me pick my nose without realising.

I may have all those, but I would still not be that desperate.

I am, why do you think I asked? After all Ive got to take all I can get.;) :p

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dick Knights Mum said:
:lolol: :lolol:

Well...to quote Some Like It Hot, no-one's perfect.

Do you like Nutella?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
This is a very difficult question, there are far too many fine, fine examples of womanhood available. In fact as I can't decide I am going to try and make my own out of one of my housemates; she's pretty, blonde, single and from Sussex but sadly has yet to come to an Albion game, something I intend to put right at Plymouth away.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
samparish said:
This is a very difficult question, there are far too many fine, fine examples of womanhood available. In fact as I can't decide I am going to try and make my own out of one of my housemates; she's pretty, blonde, single and from Sussex but sadly has yet to come to an Albion game, something I intend to put right at Plymouth away.

can i put her right?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
well I cooked tea for one of the daft bints last night, and we shared a nice bottle of wine.

in fact I do that almost everyday, with just the one daft Bint though, not all of them . . . I don't think the cellars big enough to keep tham all in wine for an evening :eek:

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Does anyone have a list of the names so I can make a proper decision?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here