Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which clubs won't leave the Premier League...

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Obviously once Southampton regain their rightful place in the top flight come the end of this season they'll remain there forever on account of their vast fortune and constantly full stadium.

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
Within the next 10 yrs IMO I don't think the PL will exist in it's present state. A Europe League of the biggest clubs will happen, just so they can grab even more money,as most are well fedup with losing players to pointless Fifa games and greed has no limits for these clubs. Hence supporters pay good money to see their stars turn out in the league only to find they're injured or tired after an international.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I wouldn't be confident about any of them. Teams below Man Utd and Liverpool could just lose their wealthy owner and be gone, and there is always the possibility of teh top teams breaking away again into some other League at some point within 50 Years. Whether that be a European (not so) Super League, or whatever their latest idea is to make EVEN MORE money.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Football won't exist in this country in 50 years. FIFA wont let england host the world cup so we will all give up and play handball instead.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Only Arsenal & Everton last 50, everton unstable at the mo so delete, leaves just Arsenal only one guaranteed to be rich forever

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
true. well the original question is a bit stupid as obviously no one is guarenteed to stay up really. I was amazed when leeds and newcastle got relegated. and i was very happy as well!

like i said i would be amazed if these teams ever went down. although i'd love it if some of them did!

Man Utd
Man City
Chelsea
Liverpool
Arsenal
Villa
Spurs
Everton

I would agree with everyone but everton right now not great financially, selling better players at the moment more than buying. They could slip quickly

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
There will be a breakaway European league within 10yrs featuring the likes of Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal & Liverpool. I'm 100% sure this will happen.

And then more than likely a 'world series '(how American) within 20yrs, featuring franchised teams from Europe, India, Brazil, China, USA. In my opinion its not a case of if, it's a case of when.

Watch out, the BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) countries are coming!!!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
chelsea and man city could be in a world of trouble should the money men pull the plug. i know united are saddled with the glazers debt, but what would actually happen if they decided enough was enough?

i think you'd be looking at someone like arsenal. well run, financially sound and not relying on one person/family to keep things going

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
As much as I'd like to say no-one is safe, I reckon:

Man United
Man City
Liverpool
Spurs

The rest will be relegated at some point, but most of them coming straight back up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here