Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which clubs do you want to follow Bristol City and drop...

Who do you want to see relegated?

• Ipswich Town

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Blackburn Rovers

Votes: 87 55.4%
  • Burnley

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Blackpool

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Sheffield Wednesday

Votes: 49 31.2%
  • Millwall

Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Huddersfield

Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Peterborough

Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Wolverhampton Wanderers

Votes: 86 54.8%
  • Barnsley

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I do not care. I repeat. I do not care.

Votes: 19 12.1%

• Total voters

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Blackburn and Wolves please. Because, if we stay in the Championship, then it's better to be rid of two clubs who receive parachute payments.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Blackburn and Wolves please. Because, if we stay in the Championship, then it's better to be rid of two clubs who receive parachute payments.

What he said. Also may lead to other football club owners not being so keen l to invest in a club if they continue on the free fall with a change in manager every five minuites (B/burn)

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I have an irrational hatred of Wolves so hope they go down, plus it would probably mean we beat them on the final day. Other than that I'm not fussed, but would like P'boro and Hudds to stay up.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I win 110 BIG ONES if Blackburn are relegated. Pleeaaaaseeee.

Can't really see that happening after last night. Blackburn now have 56 points, five points and four goals clear of Wolves in 22nd.

I will be amazed if any team goes down with 55 points, as the three teams in most danger would only reach that themselves if they took four points from the last two games.

Should we not get promoted through the playoffs - you've got to keep an eye on those clubs who could challenge/hinder us for the Championship title next season

So it's :wave: Wolves & Wednesday.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Burnley also, but they are only getting 8 million next year.

Millwall always disgrace themselves, so can forfit their visit next year as far as I'm concerned.

And for maximum comedy value, it would have to be Wednesday :lolol:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Blackburn and Wolves are receiving parachute payments which are more than some teams wage bill. If they go down, it will be fully deserved. Two cases of epic mis-management.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Can't really see that happening after last night. Blackburn now have 56 points, five points and four goals clear of Wolves in 22nd.

I will be amazed if any team goes down with 55 points, as the three teams in most danger would only reach that themselves if they took four points from the last two games.

Don't disagree but Posh look most likely. A win at home against Wednesday sets up a final game away at Palarse ... can you imagine? ???

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I want Peterborough to stay up, partly because they're an inspiration to other clubs of a similar size and fan base, partly because they have that terrace, partly because they often achieve crazy scorelines.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Blackburn nearly safe after beating "The Wall" last night.

Let's hope that's them full of confidence for their next game now. Remind me who they're playing...?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The Wolves supporters in my office (the office is in Wolverhampton, so there are a few), have already resigned themselves the the fact that, barring a win against Burnley this weekend, they will be relegated at the Amex. They seemed confident of staying up until Saturday, when they lost in the last minute and we turned six past Blackpool.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Wolves have had it IMO

Hudds will win at Bristol city and Wolves will have to beat us to stand any chance . This wont happen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here