Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

which club would you save and why?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Without really knowing the details of why any of the teams are in financial trouble I would say Rangers, simply because if they folded it would leave Celtic as the only half decent team in the league.

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Port Vale. Rangers have managed to 'avoid' paying some £75m in tax etc. A tadge of an overisght. Pompey just want to rack up debts by the millions hoping each time they can screw every creditor by going into Admin again.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Vale no question. PLayers unable to afford petrol to put in their cars, lending each other money to pay mortgages.

Hardly the £30k a week syndrome. Yes an inept board but the fans have been lpbbying for a long while, demosntrating etc.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Rangers, because as another said it would be the death of football over the border if they disappeared. You cannot blame the fans for money over spent, stupid contracts etc, just look at the owners.
It wasn't us that sold the Goldstone for a song. Football is about passion and Rangers fans have that in abundance.To be honest its a tragedy any clubs get into this position because however big or small, there are fans just like ourselves wondering if they will have a club to support next week.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Not Pompey. Amazing that Portsmouth are trying to sign a couple of strikers before the match with Brighton...

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Port Vale.
Pompey have had chance after chance and still managed to cock it all up. Rangers I just don't care about so if they go to the wall...meh

northernblue

Nov 24, 2010
I would keep rangers because scottish football would be nothing without them! It is very annoying how they hog the sky sports news channel though... ssn should know that nobody outside of scotland cares!!

Bhafc11

Nov 24, 2011
Rangers, Got a friend who's a Rangers fan and i turned him into a Brighton fan so i always check up on them.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
No contest, Port Vale are the most deserving of a financial recovery. Don't care much for the SPL, and less said about Pompey the better.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Port Vale because Doug Loft plays for them. Portsmouth have had their chances and I don't give a flying fig about scottish football being competitive. Rangers go under then Celtic can follow suit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here