Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which club will be the 1st to say NO to Withdean

Super Stripes

Jul 7, 2004
Which club, if any,will be the 1st to do a West Ham at Rotherham and say no to the Withdean facilities. I hope many do as it would be great free publicity for Falmer, not to mention the added home advantage against teams that cannot raise their game.The Grand Hotel could be busy this season.

Super Stripes

Jul 7, 2004
This time around there are more ex premiership players who may throw their toys out of the pram,if it's West Ham again what would Bobby Zamora do.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
oldham gull said:
Bobby would tell them not to be so rude & impolite to their hosts & to show some RESPECT to the Albion.

He might not even be in the West Ham squad who make the trip to Withdean.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Dont think any clubs will ... west ham got such bad publicity overr the rotherham affair so they will put up and shut up ... leeds etc not the same premshite wannabes so will be a bit better educated!!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
What exactly is the West Ham say no to Rotherham story? I must have missed it.

Also why does BZ not like DK?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
joey_jo_jo_jr_shabadoo said:

yeah what happened?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
" and the embarrassing 1-0 defeat at Rotherham was probably the final straw.

The West Ham team refused to change in the less than salubrious Millmoor dressing rooms, preferring instead their hotel room. "

When Derby played us in the wind and rain a couple of winters ago, Ravenelli looked totally bemused and downcast, presumably that he was expected to warm up to play football in such a shithole :lol:

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
aahh..so Welcome to lower league football scenario then...how will they cope withour portacabins :D

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Icy Gull said:
[BWhen Derby played us in the wind and rain a couple of winters ago, Ravenelli looked totally bemused and downcast, presumably that he was expected to warm up to play football in such a shithole :lol: [/B]

not sure he even came off the bench for that game....

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Our changing rooms are ok, basic but quite spacious although the home one has comforts such as electric heaters and some comgy physio benches. I know because I sneaked in after queueing for tickets for Cardiff. Still had all our set pieces on the whiteboard and who was marking who at corners for the Swindon game!

StevieV

Aug 13, 2003
Our changing rooms are perfectly clean, spacious and the showers all work fine. I would sincerely doubt that anyone would have a problem with them

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
afters said:
not sure he even came off the bench for that game....

No but he did get sent out to warm up

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
joey_jo_jo_jr_shabadoo said:

Also why does BZ not like DK?

The way he was treated over the transfer to Tottenham one minute he was going then told he couldn't and generally pi...d about over it.

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
StevieV said:
Our changing rooms are perfectly clean, spacious and the showers all work fine. I would sincerely doubt that anyone would have a problem with them

That was before the REMF game though. :jester:

Donk the Seagull

Registered Legend
Jul 26, 2004
i talked 2 bobby at the west ham V peterborough freindly and he said he was lookin foward to comin back to Brighton and playin in front of our supporters again.:censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here