Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which club in debt...

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
... is the Notts County Chairman referring to ?

To put the odd million they owe into context, he talks of a "Division One" club, 47 million pounds in debt and "desperate for a new owner".

I presume by Division one he is referring to the Championship and I think it may be Sheffield United ?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
What makes you think he was referring to the Championship? I'd have thought Division One would be more likely to be a League One team.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
could be the REAL division one...y'know...the one we used to be in!!!
so, i'm plumping for...pompey

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
surely division 1 = either league 1 (logical transposition of words) or premiership (old man thinking)

your interpretation of championship (previously division 2) is the least likely.

wonder how deep in the shit southampton really are and how quickly that house of cards could fall?

surely division 1 = either league 1 (logical transposition of words) or premiership (old man thinking)

your interpretation of championship (previously division 2) is the least likely.

wonder how deep in the shit southampton really are and how quickly that house of cards could fall?

I don't think they are. I thought their chairman was some rich Swiss guy? Can't believe if they were in any kind of financial trouble that they would sign Rickie Lambert for £1m.

D

Deleted member 2719

According to a source of mine close to palace if they don't sell some players in January they will be put into administration they have only been giving this much grace under the promise of £1million plus player sale, however they are only buying a bit of time as they have a couple of dilapidation orders being put on two sides of the ground, mark my words they are in BIG shit.

Do we care thou!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
According to a source of mine close to palace if they don't sell some players in January they will be put into administration they have only been giving this much grace under the promise of £1million plus player sale, however they are only buying a bit of time as they have a couple of dilapidation orders being put on two sides of the ground, mark my words they are in BIG shit.

Do we care thou!

sad to say but not a lot :down:

reckon they will lose Moses plus one or two others and possibly Warnock this month.....it could be all downhill from there

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here