Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which celeb do you already know IS a git?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
As part of my job, I get host to host industry events with various celebrities and I have to work through a routine with them before eating dinner together.

Most of the people I've worked with have been extremely nice (Jonathan Ross and Barry Cryer stand out as being exceptionally friendly) but there were two unmitigated tossers.

Mariella Frostrup behaved like a stuck-up prat; refused to mingle and obviously considered herself superior to the mere mortals around her. And Jim Bowen told racist jokes, his idea of amusement; an idea nor shared by anyone else, especially my rather beautiful Ghanaian secretary who was one of the targets of his misplaced 'humour'.

On another occasion I met with Henry Blofeld, a cricket commentator I'd admired, and he was a git: all he seemed interested in was getting as much free drink as possible and letching at women... although on reflection, that could apply to half of NSC.

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I bumped into Ian Wright at a service station - he was a right miserable git - Just grunted when I asked for his autograph for a mate.

It was 7.15am - he was on his way to training, so I suppose he could be excused ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here