Votes: 38 40.0%
  • opera

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • other (please tell)

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
I use either Camino or Safari on my Mac, and Safari on the iPad and iPhone. I especially like Camino's ad-killing, which is done with all the ruthlessness of Genghis Khan letting off steam.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Always been Firefox but just (6months ago) switched to Chrome and its great.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Chrome is the way to go. I read in the Guardian today that people who use Internet Explorer have, on average, a lower IQ than those who use Chrome and Firefox.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Chrome is the way to go. I read in the Guardian today that people who use Internet Explorer have, on average, a lower IQ than those who use Chrome and Firefox.

That'll be me then :smile: Always used IE and never really had any problems. Have dabbled with Firefox and Safari but just preferred and gone back to IE each time. Might give Chrome a whirl though

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Primarily firefox, but at work I use IE and chrome as well as I need to access several email accounts from the same provider so need to sign in using different browsers.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
I read in the Guardian today that people who use Internet Explorer have, on average, a lower IQ than those who use Chrome and Firefox.

Given that IE is the default browser for a PC that's not really a surprising finding. If computers came with no browser and people had to make a completely free choice, then it might give more interesting results.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Given that IE is the default browser for a PC that's not really a surprising finding. If computers came with no browser and people had to make a completely free choice, then it might give more interesting results.

It would dumbfound some people though, not everybody is computer literate (thankfully as it keeps me in work).

I'm a Chromer too, because I mainly use a widescreen netbook so need as much vertical screenspace as possible.
But why don't those poor NSC spellers use its excellent spellcheck facility? It flags up errors as soon as the word is completed, and a single right-click on it brings up a list of alternatives from which another click will replace the wrongly spelled word.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here